• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian - TGS Screens [With Bonus Ico/SotC PS3 Screen]

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201009/images/00033454/ATEt85t215i13V62lLi94r6HZCw494oc.html
h6RtW.jpg

Z1kH2.jpg

1NbZU.jpg

DPVJF.jpg

9a1IO.jpg

Bonus Ico & SOTC HD
fHlEI.jpg

dTQ4q.jpg

need HD

I hope The Last Guardian has giant sized bosses that you fight with your pet.

Also I am soooooo double dipping for this Ico/SoTC comp

Empty

stunning.

of course with ueda games they will look even better in motion thanks to the animation quality. can't wait till the showing.

jax (old)

Banned
Now this is fucking great news!

Oh please please launch by Xmas. I can't imagine not playing this soon!!!!

+

the SOTC/ICO stuff is HOT!!!!

oracrest

Those screens look soooooo gooood!!!!!! blaaaaah1!!!!! :D :D :D

edit: It looks like they are using more detailed textures. Not just higher resolution, but doesn't it look like the 'square brick' texture on the one ICO comparison actually contains more bricks than the low res version? Maybe it's just the different angles...

fHlEI.jpg

23jlvrn.png

God almighty could this game look any better? Unbelievable and even inspiring. Don't think my excitement could be any higher for this and the new collection. <3 Team ICO

mr_nothin

Banned
These screens are ugly and it looks flat. I dont see what "beauty" ppl are finding in these screens. Cant wait for the video, it'll look beautiful in motion.

Empty

mr_nothin said:
These screens are ugly and it looks flat. I dont see what "beauty" ppl are finding in these screens. Cant wait for the video, it'll look beautiful in motion.

err you saw this one, right?

h6RtW.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
mr_nothin said:
Time to clean your eyes then. The direction is looking amazing.'

mr_nothin said:

I strongly disagree.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
TLG will probably end up being the game with the most impressive tech on PS2 when all is said and done, just like SotC was on PS2.

BeeDog

While I appreciate both Ico & SoTC, I hope TLG is more fun gameplay-wise. Can't wait for videos of the game.

eso76

i liked the pet better when it looked like cat rather than a rat with feathers, but this game is going to own.

Oh, SOTC HD too

Top Bottom