• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New NFS Most Wanted on PSVita footage eases all my concerns

Massa

Just spotted some new NFS Most Wanted PSVita footage off cam that looks truly awesome. I was worried about it being a port from the other consoles and EA not showing signs of a game existing at all. However just seeing the incredible graphics I have had all my concerns erased.

So Glad im getting this on PSVita.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4a4w9tNxYc

Seriously now, this game looks incredible on the Vita!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yes! Thanks for posting this. Gonna get it on Vita only.

Edit: I just realized the locked AC3 Wii U thread title was similar lol.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But seriously: good graphics on a handheld in 2012? Does that really impress people still?

Yeah? The few phone games with good graphics are something very stilted like Infinity Blade. Everything else has a retro art style or looks like it was made in Shockwave. It's more impressive that the open world is in rather than just porting half of the game.

DieH@rd

Banned
Why are they not showcasing this game more? We only have two PR shots, and they look glorious!

VITA_NFSMW13scrn_gallery_post.jpg

VITA_OUTRUN_COPS_gallery_post.jpg

Xiaoki

So the "hard to tell" and "looks" completely passed over your head?

It seems to have that aliasing+blurry look that all subnative games have.

And I guess it being so hard to tell that such a comment wasnt even worth mentioning completely passed over your head.

The "blurry look" probably comes from being an awful Youtube video.

tusken77

Very nice! Only 23 seconds of goodness though, damnit. Hopefully we'll get more footage this week from our men in the field.

And I guess it being so hard to tell that such a comment wasnt even worth mentioning completely passed over your head.

The "blurry look" probably comes from being an awful Youtube video.
No, there is clear aliasing on the back of the Cobra. It's not native. It was never going to be native, come on now.

Hard to tell from that awful video, but looks fun

(who gives a fuck what the resolution is?)

The same way people made judgments based on the 2 pics we got, that showed absolutely no gameplay at all, I can make them on the video no?

Specially in a thread about said video.

The same way people made judgments based on the 2 pics we got, that showed absolutely no gameplay at all, I can make them on the video no?

Specially in a thread about said video.

Can't you just wait until the game actually comes out or until we actually get some proper footage before you start judging the resolution of the game based on a blurry off camera YouTube video?

Top Bottom