• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Play Scores 'n Such (Super Paper Mario = Sonic 360)

Cover: BIOSHAWK!!!!

Editorial: Dave grousing over the lukewarm or warmed over 3rd party Wii titles.

Embarrassing Halversonism of the Ish by...Heather Campbell?: "The problem with Paper Mario is that there is a story" It's an ARPG...

Interviews:

Ken Levine of BioSHAWK.

With a TON of Gamecock Media Group's developers (David Stiller gets down on niche games...which he's making...)

Reviews:

TMNT: 8.5

Super Paper Mario: 8.5

SSX Blur: 7

Sonic and the Secret Rings: 7

God of War II: 9.5 (GOTM)

Brave: 8

Formula One Championship Edition: 9

Flow: 7

Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom: 8

300: 8.5

Wario: Masters of Disguise: 9

Silverfall: 6

Titan Quest Immortal Throne: 8

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
SatelliteOfLove said:
God of War II: 9.5 (GOTM)
noddy.jpg

SatelliteOfLove said:
noddy.jpg

farnham

Banned

Wario: Masters of Disguise: 9

Okay i predict

IGN 7.5
GS 6.5
GI 5.5
1up 4.5

for SPM now

farnham

Banned
i mean its on par with TMNT

the game must suck ballz.. so much for my eternal fate in Inteligent System.. Failed Developer confirmed!

Krowley

Gamespot seems to be loving SPM in their previews, but they are very spoilerific so watch out..

Oh and to the people who are wondering what it is.. It's basicly the messiah in game form (and a wii exclusive to boot) and therefore this score is pretty much blasphemy.

jvalioli

SatelliteOfLove said:
Embarrassing Halversonism of the Ish by...Heather Campbell?: "The problem with Paper Mario is that there is a story" It's an ARPG...

I usually don't comment on reviews on games I've never played but...WHAT?

ant1532

Banned
I was deciding whether to get TMNT or Super Paper Mario... I thought Super Paper Mario was goin to be better but I guess I'll just opt them both out and get Wario DS.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I read the SPM review- basically the only complaint with the game was that the "story" interfered with the game/platforming elements too much. The reviewer apparently expected a complete platformer and docked it for having the nerve to still have a story and RPG elements.

Krowley

schuelma said:
I read the SPM review- basically the only complaint with the game was that the "story" interfered with the game/platforming elements too much. The reviewer apparently expected a complete platformer and docked it for having the nerve to still have a story and RPG elements.

Well if that's true then we can safley ignore this review... Most of GAF knows what to expect from the game.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
schuelma said:

thath`s the only negative point ?

jmdajr

Sonic and the Secret rings got a lower score than the ps3/360 games.

also

I bought NANObreaker for 2 bux!

Play gave it a 9! :)

Top Bottom