• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Balfour

Still waiting for anything at this point

tenor.gif

HardRojo

I am thinking this might be good:

M H Z1
L S Z2

or

L S Z1
M H Z2

Necessary combos:

L+M
L+S
M+H
H+S
Z1+Z2
L+M+H+S

Edit: I should add that I use the one finger/crossed finger technique to press buttons in a column.
I might go with my UMvC3 layout:

L M H
S Z1 Z2

Seems like it'll let me use the button combinations I need.

Giga Man

『Inaba Resident』;248830952 said:

Why is this character so darn CUTE!? Every time I see a Kat avatar, I get mad at myself that I still haven't played Gravity Rush yet. It's sitting there in my PS4 menu waiting to be played.

Mystic Yamcha would be better

His hair in the Android saga wasn't too different from Adult Gohan's, so that doesn't sound too bad.

Bring back Tiencha, though.

Giga Man

I MADE IT IN! From my email:

You Have Been Selected You Have Been Selected
Congratulations! Out of hundreds of thousands of closed beta applicants, we have chosen you for our DRAGON BALL FighterZ closed beta this weekend. Log into your PS4 and redeem your closed beta key below.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Downloading it now!

I think all PS+ members got VIP codes.

No. I got VIP code for my US account which doesn't have PS Plus since quite some time now. Though I have Xenoverse digital version and Xenoverse 2 season pass on that account.

Why is this character so darn CUTE!? Every time I see a Kat avatar, I get mad at myself that I still haven't played Gravity Rush yet. It's sitting there in my PS4 menu waiting to be played.

OT but yeah, she is amazingly adorable and cute. Probably the cutest female protagonist ever. Play Gravity Rush 2 ASAP. Amazing game.

Top Bottom