• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

I expect absolutely nothing out of black friday/cyber monday stuff but I might try and find Splatoon since I passed it up and could at least do the singleplayer.

I am planning a new PC build but unless something really knocks my socks off I'm still holding out for Z270/7700K.

zorbsie

Subbed. Love the title of the thread. Kudos to who ever came up with it. Now I'll just lurk here waiting for the sweet deals to pop. :)

Ondore

I placed an order at BB that I want to cancel (hasn't shipped, one's a preorder and one's on backorder) but the option is missing. Best way to proceed?

Have no Black Friday ads for Canadian retailers leaked yet?

Every single one for USA has...ugh...

This is pretty common, for some reason the US flyers always release/leak a lot sooner than the Canadian ones. Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be Black Friday sales up here.

Whether they'll be any good, of course, is another matter...

I'm going to the states (California) next week and never took part on their black friday sale. Would it be a good idea to give it a go?

iiicon

All I'm hoping for this holiday season is a nice sale on one of Titanfall 2, World of Final Fantasy, or Hitman. Titanfall 2 is the most likely, given the prices it's dropping to down south. I'm set for games otherwise, but would like to add one of those to my Civ 6/Overwatch rotation I got going on.

Just for you chewie :)

ntOaNmk.jpg

Takuan

Hoping for deals on a 1070, non-Seagate external HDD, and the Kindle Paperwhite.

A PS4 Pro with some bonuses would be nice as well!

Dazzler

I've still got that limited edition Halo controller (first one in second column down in the pic), it's my most-used 360 controller, but the left stick has gone to shit on it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom