• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Beefy

I'm actually hyped as fuck for GWF tomorrow. So many potential questions leading up to the show!

• How many Zachy-To-Backy's will Sephzilla no sell?
  • How will the crowd react to either mystery wrestler?
  • Who will be champ?
  • Will GWF1 run long and cut into Beefy Knows Best's time slot?!

Weekly talk show of Beefy knows best.

Omega is winning the cup right?

He's definitely the favorite. I can definitely see NJPW wanting to do the Omega/Okada rematch sooner rather than later given how well received the first was.

Only other people who have a chance IMO are Tanahashi and Elgin. Shibata is an outside shot but I think him feuding with Suzuki and going after the IC belt are more likely.

klonere

Banned
Omega is winning the cup right?

Too soon IMO. I don't even really want Omega/Okada in the next 3 months. I want teases, I want flashes of interaction but I also want Omega to have his own story with the Elite/BC develop and of course Kota Ibushi.

Either next year at the Dome or bust.

Beefy

Beefy's show has been canceled in favor of Talking Zach.

MkeKbgv.gif

Too soon IMO. I don't even really want Omega/Okada in the next 3 months. I want teases, I want flashes of interaction but I also want Omega to have his own story with the Elite/BC develop and of course Kota Ibushi.

It really depends on if Omega is only staying for one more year or not. Having the rematch at WK12 when Kenny's halfway out the door would suck.

Zach

Considering buying Horizon even though I've barely played The Last Guardian and haven't even started Yakuza 0. >_>

Hasney

Considering buying Horizon even though I've barely played The Last Guardian and haven't even started Yakuza 0. >_>

It'll come down in price before you finish those two. I've resolved myself to having one long single player game at a time these days and it works out great. Horizon can come after Zelda as I just got done with Yakuza.

Still the best Yakuza game yet.

klonere

Banned
It really depends on if Omega is only staying for one more year or not. Having the rematch at WK12 when Kenny's halfway out the door would suck.

If Kenny leaves before having one huge face, Japanese promo spitting run I will be crushed.

Sadly, I think that's what might happen.

I bagsy this year at Dominion

Are you getting zelda?

Fucking hell 15 out of 36 wrestlers from Mania 6 are dead....

And 4 matches on the card feature all now dead wrestlers

Including Savage/Sheri vs Rhodes/Sapphire wherein Miss Elizabeth was a manager so 5 people all dead (and Liz isn't even in the 15 as that was counting only people who wrestled)

In comparison 6 are dead from the first Mania

What the fuck was that promo from Seth. Even with the shitty crowd that promo was not good at all, like a majority of his promos. No wonder Ambrose spoke all the Shield promos, the other two guys sucked at it.

Also why do I get the feeling Seth pretty much immediately coming back from his second knee injury is gonna result in him being out with another injury before the year is done?

Syder

What the fuck was that promo from Seth. Even with the shitty crowd that promo was not good at all, like a majority of his promos. No wonder Ambrose spoke all the Shield promos, the other two guys sucked at it.
I've got my forefinger and thumb on the bridge of my nose because I'm about to cry, Corey, dude.

I kind of love Dana Brooke's accidental character of the worst henchwoman ever because Dana legitimately just botches something every single time she appears.

Also why do I get the feeling Seth pretty much immediately coming back from his second knee injury is gonna result in him being out with another injury before the year is done?

It's normal to feel that way because he did reinjure the knee in the first place partially by coming back early from it, even if the reinjury didn't happen until months later

If you don't properly rest/heal something, the risk of re-hurting it will always be far greater than hurting any other body part

Fox318

Kinda shocked Ryback hasn't ended up on WhatCulture.

Also I looked at his preworkout.

Fucking insane how much caffeine is in that thing.

klonere

Banned
It's probably because even WCPW have realized he's a hack.

they are totally going to book them now that I've said that

I don't really see who'd be willing to sign with them anymore. At least Dixie was dumb enough to go along with some shit but you have ole dick head running the place and this shit is about to fail again.

Top Bottom