• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Kovaelin

It turns out that the Crysis PC code is for Origin and not for Steam, just so you people know. I was a bit confused at first because of the usual checkbox options.

moris

Daily:
Ride Big Boos Merry-Go-Round

Hint:
Round and round and round it goes, a fearful fright these ghosts, your foes, their etherial state a source of great woes, this titled quest will keep you on your toes.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Nothing changes.
You sure? I thought this didn't show up in the bottom left of the page until you reach level 10?

2XnOfNl.png

Fuzzy

Thanks I see it now. Some nice preorder offers but nothing for me right now.
None of the offers would work now anyway. They never update the site when they run out of codes for the perk. Now that you can enter that area it means you can complete Challenges so you can level up faster.

None of the offers would work now anyway. They never update the site when they run out of codes for the perk. Now that you can enter that area it means you can complete Challenges so you can level up faster.

What other stuff can you get if you level up?

Tagg9

Are they ever going to resend the $20 off codes? I was hoping to preorder Tomb Raider before it releases next week.

Fuzzy

Whenever they want. I don't think there has ever been any sort of planned schedule. Would've been cool if they did it every month or whatever (I could've used a Simcity one lol)
It used to be every month they'd at least add something then it started slipping.

krae_man

Ugh, seriously? Because I was sent 2 codes and neither of them work. =(

You probably waited too long. The second one would have stayed voided, but the first one should have worked. I guess they deactivated them again.

Either that or if you gave one of them away the person you gave it to used it.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Yumby Smash is fucking terrible. I have 1800 coins but level 28 is killing me. Only beat that level once but I was a couple boxes away from getting a complete. Ugh.

Fuzzy

Yumby Smash is fucking terrible. I have 1800 coins but level 28 is killing me. Only beat that level once but I was a couple boxes away from getting a complete. Ugh.
On iOS you can just watch some ads to get free coins. I don't know if it's the same for Android.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
go to the store and tap the 'free stuff' pane. mute the sound, watch the ad and collect the coins. mind-numbing but can get to 2000 coins fairly quickly.

Thank you good sir. I was at 1800 coins from playing and couldn't play another second. I did as you said and within 30 seconds I had over 250 coins (downloaded some Marvel game).

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
I get 25 points per Ad, do I get tons more if I download the game from the ad?

I got 250 coins for downloading, installing and playing one second of Marvel War of Heroes. Another 500 coins for rating the game as well.

Go inside the Yumby store and it'll link you to games with free points.

Fuzzy

I thought it was this! But then I included the hyphen.
Yours worked, mine didn't.
It's weird that they sometimes include hyphens (like with the SM64 one last week) but then don't other times. I usually just try both ways if it hasn't been posted here already.

Top Bottom