• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Magic Castle coming out in NA on April 11th

L~A

Also comes from Nintendo of America's PR. Game will be called Disney Magical World in NA:

Disney Magical World is a new game featuring dozens of Disney characters in a variety of Disney-themed worlds. Players can customize their characters with hundreds of Disney-themed outfits and accessories, all while managing a café, planting crops and collecting Disney character cards. Players help different characters solve problems or find missing items. The game launches in stores and in the Nintendo eShop on April 11.

Some pics :

Tp9R7za.jpg

IVJgG9z.jpg

mTY1XxV.jpg

VjUmdmk.jpg

SNU4dBH.jpg

vL476CV.jpg

8cVI7Vk.jpg

S1EfDGL.jpg

JoeM86

Is this a localisation of a game that has been in Japan a while?

There's something very, very familiar about it

daydream

Banned
I.. kinda want this. Sucks that EU still has to wait for a separate confirmation on everything, this and Chibi-Robo being very recent examples.

Gambit

Good. I kind of expected it to come out around Christmas time (2013), when it didn't, I started wondering if it would release at all.

I could imagine it being a good seller.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
If it also comes to Europe, my fiancée will be the happiest person on earth.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
sörine;96595118 said:
They must have made a good offer. I figured Namco Bandai would want to publish themselves.

This can also enter in what Iwata stated, about bringing "Japanese content with good sales potential overseas". So...DQVII and MH4 the next in the pipeline? :p

sörine

Banned
This can also enter in what Iwata stated, about bringing "Japanese content with good sales potential overseas". So...DQVII and MH4 the next in the pipeline? :p
And Inazuma Eleven for America evidently. :)

I just hope Fantasy Life and Youkai Watch don't get lost in the shuffle.

mclem

Is that an actual Mii, or a Mii-knockoff like appear in several nonNintendo games aiming at that visual style? Can't quite decide.

Koppai

Region lock is starting to hurt. Hope they announce this for EU soon.

It's Namco, they have been releasing all of their games in all regions lately if I recall correctly. We are even getting a NA release of a One Piece game, pretty sure Europe will get it at the same time if not sooner or later.

entremet

It's on the eShop and its the Disney license, so SE is was bullshitting about the Disney license and not making BBS or DDD available for DD services?

sörine

Banned
It's on the eShop and its the Disney license, so SE is was bullshitting about the Disney license and not making BBS or DDD available for DD services?
Even the HD Remixes are retail only so it may have to do with SE's specific license. Will be interesting to see what happens with KH3.

Capcom managed digital + retail with Ducktales too.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
not for me, but seems itneresting for a certain demographic
in Japan it sold like crazy, right? could be interesting also in the West, I presume

m0t0k1

It's Namco, they have been releasing all of their games in all regions lately if I recall correctly. We are even getting a NA release of a One Piece game, pretty sure Europe will get it at the same time if not sooner or later.

I hope so too the release list for 2014 still is pretty empty so maybe we get an announcement soon.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Probably wouldn't have done more than decently if Namco Bandai had handled the publishing in the west, but with Nintendo behind it, it's gonna do amaaaazing.

This is the company that put fuckin' Fossil Fighters in the NPD top 10, I remind.

Koppai

Probably wouldn't have done more than decently if Namco Bandai had handled the publishing in the west, but with Nintendo behind it, it's gonna do amaaaazing.

This is the company that put fuckin' Fossil Fighters in the NPD top 10, I remind.

Speaking of Fossil Fighters, I hope the latest game makes it's way to the west :)

I was thinking about this last night after reading the MC thread (the game is kinda sold out in Japan).

A localization makes so much sense, but I thought it wouldn't be possible for some reason (Namco and Disney, lol).

Top Bottom