• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Hidetaka Miyazaki (FromSoftware) and Kentaro Miura (Beserk) working on collab

VertPin

Update: It appears it was lost in translation?

---
Take this with a grain of salt. A user in the Berserk subreddit posted an article linking to his blog (with pictures and a signature) about how he got to meet both Miyazaki and Miura. I'm in mobile so unfortunately I can't really share the pictures...but this will be absolutely huge, if true. Would it be a game though? An actual, good Berserk game perhaps? New IP?

https://gonzzink.com/2016/12/22/3-d...r-solid-part-1-praise-the-sun-i-met-miyazaki/

Link to Reddit post as well...:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Berserk/co...serk_fan_who_visited/?st=IX106EP6&sh=098f8dfb

Trago

OMG_zpsfd54e805.gif

If legit, a bit funny that it seems like the rumor starter was trying to build a business connection with Miyazaki and turns around and leaks info online (obviously no NDAs but still)

Pein

Banned
I don't believe it, when would Miura even have time? With the break neck speed he's releasing berserk and all 😑

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Oooooh maaiiiiii GAAAAAWWWWWWD!

Shredderi

It most likely won't be anything berserk related. Maybe they're making a game that has Miura designing some creatures, characters or environments etc. All kinds of reasons to not do a game based on an existing property.

DMONKUMA

Doesn't this fit into one of the three projects FromSoft is doing? Specifically the one that is a dark fantasy RPG but different from dark souls....could be interesting if it's not pure bullshit.

Baalzebup

I'll take that with the saltiest of grains for now, but reading those two names in a single sentence does things for me, oh yesssss.

Top Bottom