• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOUR] - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Leaked off-screen screenshot

mocoworm

http://gtaforums.com/topic/887052-something-interesting/

2i0FNFq.jpg

NCZmtta.png

WViEnAC.png

This most likely be a marketing asset if it is a leak, most likely from some press kit that is being prepared or might be going out soon.

The set dressing around the buildings just looks lower than the stuff seen in the RDR2 trailer, but that could be because its a different environment. Hard to make a call either way on this.

Also, OP - the crossed legs in the trailer and in the 'leak' are not the pose - right leg is bent in one of them, straight in the other.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
IKOASJFDOIJ§=)UR=)UJ§FDLSKPOVK$=)IV%=)"§´V=;$!=?O!I?=§ "OI$?=!"§I"=?T)RI"=?)VI=?"§

This is going to look so damn great on the Scorpio. Normally I'd avoid the console versions like the plague... But I don't think there'll be much of a difference between the Scorpio version and the inevitable PC one besides frame rate.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
looks like Red Dead but I'm going with fake because the horse looks like the same static model just rotated a bit.

That milk chug has a weird texture and is that grass in the thing for horses to drink into on the left ?
The whole thing looks pretty weird to me.

Van Bur3n

The layout of the buildings look similar to Armadillo. Not exactly like it, but similar.

Not too sure it's real though. Seems like an odd screenshot to fall through the leaks.

Top Bottom