• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

dyliepew

Positive Seller Feedback for Dimitri LH

Had Dimitri LH grind the Nexus Challenge for me because I guess I'm too lazy to play video games now.. Anyways, it was a risky transaction because I had to share my info, but I had faith in his character and he did not let me down! He was super responsive and an all around great GAF member to work with. If you're like me and want the Overwatch skins, HURRY AND GIVE HIM MONEY!

Positive Seller Feedback for Lockjaw333

Sells me an Xbox One S for a damn great price, mails it to me this past Saturday and it arrives 9am this morning in flawless working condition. Do not hesitate to work with him. Super nice and easy to work with to boot. Thanks, Lockjaw333.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Nerd_Incognito. Superb to work with and patient.

Positive seller feedback for SomewhatGroovy

Easy to communicate with and always up to date with order status / shipment tracking. 10/10 would deal with again.

robotrock

Banned
Positive Buyer Feedback for dlemarc
Positive Buyer Feedback for Crimson_Justice
Positive Buyer Feedback for Shivershorts
Positive Buyer Feedback for FantasticMrSnake

Positive Buyer feedback for RoninChaos

Easy and fast communication, willing to talk on the phone and text message when needed, was always ready to respond, and he is a super sociable and nice dude, would sell to him anytime!

Also forgot to mention, he payed way more then what I was charging, very nice of him!

toneroni

Positive Buyer Feedback for kdoll08 - good communication and quick payment!

Positive seller feedback for Pathlesscookies
Positive seller feedback for draughn101
Positive seller feedback for aparisi2274
Positive seller feedback for badrang
Positive seller feedback for plainr_
Positive seller feedback for nextgeneration
Bought codes and games from these awesome ppl

Positive Buyer feedback for RoninChaos

Easy and fast communication, willing to talk on the phone and text message when needed, was always ready to respond, and he is a super sociable and nice dude, would sell to him anytime!

Also forgot to mention, he payed way more then what I was charging, very nice of him!

Positive Feedback for Dimitri LH . Quick and efficient. Appreciated the clear communication and how quick he got things done.

Top Bottom