• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Is there anyone here who hasn't played Guilty Gear but it's interested in checking out the series? I totally forgot I had a GGXX#Reload (the last PC release) key from GOG kicking around. If you meet this criteria, quote this post and write your number in the queue (1, 2, 3, 4, and so forth). Once the count reaches 20, I'll put the numbers in a random generator and will pick a winner. Good luck!

vulva

Is there anyone here who hasn't played Guilty Gear but it's interested in checking out the series? I totally forgot I had a GGXX#Reload (the last PC release) key from GOG kicking around. If you meet this criteria, quote this post and write your number in the queue (1, 2, 3, 4, and so forth). Once the count reaches 20, I'll put the numbers in a random generator and will pick a winner. Good luck!

I would absolutely love this so much

Sajjaja

Thanks. :)

Jockel

Firehead

cj_iwakura

Birbo

Majukun

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual

Frolow

Banned

Garteal

Goli

Fou-Lu

Nubzcake

Banned

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
IY0EN86.png

Congrats to the winner and thanks to all who entered!

Got some Amazon/Steam keys burning a hole in my inventory.

Post your best joke and/or GIF and the game you're interested in!

• Space Marine
  • Metro 2033
  • Bioshock
  • Toy Soldiers
  • Renegade Ops
  • DOTA 2
  • Steam Trading Invite

[*]Steam Trading Invite
[/LIST]

Okay, not related to the trading cards... but still a joke that I hope will suffice.

A woman walks into a bar. She sits down, and the bartender asks, "what will you have?"
She answers, "I'll have a double entendre."
...so he gave it to her.

Cth

• Space Marine
  • Metro 2033
  • Bioshock
  • Toy Soldiers
  • Renegade Ops
  • DOTA 2
  • Steam Trading Invite

Space Marine

Knock, knock.
who's there?
I eat mop.
I eat mop, who?
ewww... You eat your poo?

kai3345

Banned

• Space Marine
  • Metro 2033
  • Bioshock
  • Toy Soldiers
  • Renegade Ops
  • DOTA 2
  • Steam Trading Invite

Toy Soldiers, please?

This was the only funny GIF I had on hand

1pIgJtZ.gif

Top Bottom