• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Anyone Watching MNF? Samantha Ryan Is Hot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluecondor

OK - let me preface this - I am 35, so you might not feel the same way if you are still in your twenties.

But - the temporary sideline reporter, Samantha Ryan, is hot - in an older, sophisticated, classy sort of way. And - she has made some reasonable statements about the game tonight.

Does anyone concur or disagree?

SyNapSe

Bluecondor said:
OK - let me preface this - I am 35, so you might not feel the same way if you are still in your twenties.

But - the temporary sideline reporter, Samantha Ryan, is hot - in an older, sophisticated, classy sort of way. And - she has made some reasonable statements about the game tonight.

Last week she looked weird and gross. Her arms were crazy skinny and she was really stiff like a mannequin.

Bluecondor

She was just giving props to Jerry Rice with the proper tone of reverance.

You might look at her and think "stiff as a mannequin" - I look at her and think "I wonder if she thinks that Hines Ward is the most complete player in the NFL?"

Look at her now - talking up Jake the Snake.

Looking forward to seeing her announce when my Steelers play the Chargers in two weeks....

I'll take Bonnie Bernstein.

bbernste.jpg

Widfara

Banned
Bluecondor said:

pics

Bluecondor said:
Looking forward to seeing her announce when my Steelers play the Chargers in two weeks....

I hope you don't mind me derailing your thread for a bit but my Chargers will kick your Steelers arse :D

Shinobi

MaverickX9 said:
I'll take Bonnie Bernstein.

bbernste.jpg

I absolutely adore Bonnie...been a big fan of her for years. CBS never shows her enough.

And funny enough, I thought Sam Ryan looked good enough last week that I was Googling for a few pics, but didn't see any. But I've forgotten what she looks like (was at a Stones concert last night so I didn't see the game). There is another Samantha Ryan out there, but er...well, let's just say she's in a slightly different profession.

I'm interested in knowing how people on this board feel about chicks (particularly the nice looking ones, which let's face it are the vast majority) covering sports. Supposedly most of the male viewership are less forgiving of their mistakes then they are when the males make them, which to me makes zero sense. If you make serious errors, you're incompetent...man or woman. And quite frankly, I'll be far more forgiving if the face I'm looking at is an attractive one, as opposed to seeing the aged, twisted, ugly looking Bob Ryan. I can't say I'm impressed with most of the alleged sports experts nowadays, who'll make a prediction one week with authority, then when it's flat out wrong go on the next week as if nothing goes on. So if I'm gonna get bullshit regardless, at least give me a Leeann Tweeden to look at so that I can enjoy the view. But maybe that's just me.

I thought Sam was looking good last week, and made a nice edition. Guess she's filling in until Michelle Tafoya gets back from maternity leave, but for my money, Sam could stay on. :)

Of course, given the option, I'll take Suzi Kolber! Yum! :D

Bluecondor

mrkapawutzis said:
I hope you don't mind me derailing your thread for a bit but my Chargers will kick your Steelers arse :D

Should be a great game....

You guys are really tough at home, and Tomlinson looks to be at the top of his game....

We were manhandled in the second half by the Patriots - so hopefully we'll be able to refocus with this week off....

bionic77

Bluecondor said:
Should be a great game....

You guys are really tough at home, and Tomlinson looks to be at the top of his game....

We were manhandled in the second half by the Patriots - so hopefully we'll be able to refocus with this week off....

It is going to be an epic game if the Charges lose to the Pats next week.

A 1-3 Chargers team is going to be desperate and so will the Steelers after coming off a loss.

Hopefully the Chargers destroy the Pats and make it an easier game for the Steelers. :D

Bluecondor

bionic77 said:
It is going to be an epic game if the Charges lose to the Pats next week.

A 1-3 Chargers team is going to be desperate and so will the Steelers after coming off a loss.

Hopefully the Chargers destroy the Pats and make it an easier game for the Steelers. :D

Aw - I'd love to see the Chargers take apart the Pats.....

I knew that the Pats weren't going to lose two in a row though.....

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
on a side note, i want someone to throw a stone and kill Suzy Kolber. she adds nothing to the broadcast and tries to put on an EXTREEEEME edge to her voice as if she was an MTV VJ. kill!

Fifty

sonicfan said:
I guess this is her....never really paid attention before.

fe12-sportscrew1-0705y_07-12-2005_2877QAU.jpg

[/IMG]

:lol :lol Posing next to Chris Chelios is great. It would make Star Jones look hot. (not that Sam isn't mind you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom