• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel |OT| Class Warfare

Thoraxes

My PS3 Lionheart copy is ready for pickup, but my Vita version still hasn't shipped, and Best Buy is doing free 2 day expedited (was told it was guaranteed on launch when pre-ordered last week).

These look good together.

1465f149-b90e-4e4d-80b7-a2134e174de5_zpsukjcvynl.jpg

I hope we get the Crossbell pin next. *wink wink*

that's pretty damn cool.

Rephin

I'm supposed to pick this up today. I hope it shows up, I've been eager to give it a go if my avatar isn't clear enough.

wrowa

It makes me sad that I won't be able to participate in this thread until the start of January at the earliest. :(

I hope all of you will have great fun. It's been so long since I got my last Trails fix (a whole month! ;)).

Shahed

I imported the Lionheart edition but I recently hears this game might have DLC? Is that true and if so what kind? Because I got the Vita version so it wouldn't work, so I'm thinking about just selling it and buying a UK copy.

wrowa

I imported the Lionheart edition but I recently hears this game might have DLC? Is that true and if so what kind? Because I got the Vita version so it wouldn't work, so I'm thinking about just selling it and buying a UK copy.

OP says battle items and costumes. Nothing important.

Great OT, have fun everyone! :D It will be a month till I can buy it locally since I'm in the EU but is it already known if we here will also get a physical release or even the Lionheart Edition? If it ends up as digital only here I might aswell import the Lionheart Edition while I still can.

kn1ves24

Has anybody else pre-ordered the LE Vita version from Amazon and still not have it ship or even have an estimated arrival time?

My order is still on the "We need more time..." nonsense. Has me a bit nervous on whether they might just cancel the order. This is the first time I've ever had an order like this on Amazon, been a Prime member for years.

Anyways looking forward to the game when it finally shows up.

Shizuka

19 hours in, almost halfway through the game. One could get lost in the world much like Trails in the Sky, if you don't worry about that.

squall211

Only in Ch 3 in SC. Gotta finish it first, but already preordered this one.

Same boat as you. Just started Ch 3 last night, and I know once I'm done with SC I'm going to need a break from Trails, so I won't be starting Cold Steel for a long time probably. Still getting the game on my vita today though. Gotta support the series.

Saphirax

Some videos have finally cropped up, If anyone's interested in seeing how the Vita version runs or about the translation/voice acting.

Neoweee

So would any stores actually have copies of this to sale? Like Gamestop, without a reservation? Amazon won't ship for a few more days and it won't arrive until next week.

My assumption is that this won't exactly be sitting on shelves.

Although I went there for another game, my local game store in Europe already had its imported copies up for sale, both PS3 and Vita. Kind of took me by surprise, haha.

That's cool, my release date delivery from Amazon was "delayed." Nice to know that Europe can get something before it gets here in the states.

Has anybody else pre-ordered the LE Vita version from Amazon and still not have it ship or even have an estimated arrival time?

My order is still on the "We need more time..." nonsense. Has me a bit nervous on whether they might just cancel the order. This is the first time I've ever had an order like this on Amazon, been a Prime member for years.

Mine is nearly with my friend in the us. Lionheart vita edition.

Also I'll have my review in a few days. Enjoying it a lot.

Mine was in that status all the way up until 10pm last night when it just went straight to Shipped.

Prologue done.

The prologue is the one part of the game where I vividly remember how the things are said in Japanese, so the localisation is weirding me a little bit.

That reveal at the end still makes me smile every time.

-NeoTB1-

I still haven't played through Trails SC. Debating on whether or not to do that first. Still, excited to get this game and play it eventually.

Miff

I've had this for a couple of days (LE Vita also). Received a text message today to let me know that it's been shipped and will arrive Monday 7 December(?), but online it still says preparing.

As an international customer I don't mind if mine gets delayed a few days, I'm sure they're just working hard to get US orders delivered for Xmas.

Update 23 Dec: status later got updated to dispatched, for arrival 29 Dec.

Hikami

I wasn't planning on buying this til next month but my Best Buy certificates were about to expire. Got the Lionheart edition on Vita for $27, pretty happy. Won't be playing it til I'm done with Trails in the Sky SC though.

Great job on the OT btw, Dandy Crocodile.
I'm the one who had claimed it before. Sadly had to revoke it though since I'm in the middle of moving residences.

Went to EB to pick up the game and they only had 1 copy of the regular edition and 1 copy of the limited edition for the Vita. Picked up the latter lol.

max_505

Got used to checking opened chests in FC & SC for the chest quotes that I'm doing the same thing here even if they didn't get to add it as a feature.

Top Bottom