• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Prinny

Not fair! 2 guys picking RR.

I managed to follow you, now I know how you do that shortcut without a mushroom in RR. I'll have to try in TT.

Edit: It's open Greg.

Prinny

So Greg, ffdgh and his twin brother are all working together.

Wait... Greg IS your twin brother! It all make sense now.

Damn I suck at this game especially when its one on one. Lol.

NeoGAF Community is dead only when player when I joined it? Very very dead o_O

This was actually my first time playing on the GAF community. Dunno why (Tho I haven't played MK7 that much.) Good game to ffdgh, sorry that I suck lol.

(I'm AbbyVamp btw)

ffdgh

Damn I suck at this game especially when its one on one. Lol.

NeoGAF Community is dead only when player when I joined it? Very very dead o_O

This was actually my first time playing on the GAF community. Dunno why (Tho I haven't played MK7 that much.) Good game to ffdgh, sorry that I suck lol.

(I'm AbbyVamp btw)

lol ggs

Prinny

Oh, don't worry he gets like that some times.
The post was made after the second race when you were winning by 1 point, I edited it after the last. And I only lost because I... Missed a boost start replying to ffdgh!

I'm not going to be home early enough to play for a couple days, don't kill each other while I'm gone :)
I don't think I'll have much time to play anyway, I need to play Tales of Graces and once Kid Icarus is out I'll stop playing MK for a while.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I wish this game allowed you to race with your hats from Find Mii. I'd love to race with my Mii if I could race with my cool hats on!

turnbuckle

Total number of posts for the two days before it was moved: Around 250.
Total number of posts for the two days after it was moved: Around 40.
Then the next two days: Around 15.

:(

Community is where all threads that get sent here are left to die. Every thread that's here that didn't originate here sees a medium to large drop in activity. Such a shame.

Prinny

I'm all alone because of you!

Even that 'saint' guy abandoned me. Maybe I should have been more nice with him...
lol never

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
T7dyf.jpg

Grakl

I was racing down the road on my way to the finish line and then BAM my brother unplugged the router. Sorry about that. Last thing I wanted, haha.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Hm, didn't know you could use the tanooki tail to gain extra height with the glider. I ended up getting stuck under one of the track bridges on rainbow road because of it.

Top Bottom