• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

UK UV HD codes for the following. 1 per user I will pick at random. Post gifs if you like, may or may not help your chances.

Batman The Lego Movie
Stephen King's IT (1990)
Ex Machina (might be redeemed from old thread, cannot remember)
Cure For Wellness

Codes are region locked so UK only please.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
UK UV HD codes for the following. 1 per user I will pick at random. Post gifs if you like, may or may not help your chances.

Batman The Lego Movie
Stephen King's IT (1990)
Cure For Wellness

It for me please!

tenor.gif

BradleyUK

Batman The Lego Movie
Stephen King's IT (1990)
Cure For Wellness

Batman the Lego movie, please

tenor.gif

Here is a US itunes & Google Play code for VEEP season 2

G1A9wpN.png

Quote to reveal rest of code

UPDATE: Congrats to FliXFantatier, first to successfully view the Magic Eye!

Here is a US itunes & Google Play code for VEEP season 2

G1A9wpN.png

Quote to reveal rest of code

UPDATE: Congrats to FliXFantatier, first to successfully view the Magic Eye!
Thanks to you I am now on google images going through other magic eye pictures. :p
Thanks for the code, it worked flawlessly. :)

I'll quote this for a new page, THX Death Metalist. I'm going to check out Paterson now, you always have great under the radar codes in your giveaway. EDIT: Thanks DM for the giveaway I got my first choice too, woo! It's always fascinating to see the break down of the interest of each title.

Instructions for participants:

I am giving away 14 digital movies. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread.

ModBot Basics:

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim movies you have no interest in collecting or watching. Don't claim movies to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:

- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple movie on the list below. Send an individual PM for each movie you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any films not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

3:10 To Yuma -- MB-1B14D1C07B08E2E4 - Taken by Hex. 16 entrants total.
Get Out -- MB-DCB50880533A1434 - Taken by mechashiva. 31 entrants total.
La La Land -- MB-1CE21A476DB610F9 - Taken by mdphilli. 27 entrants total.
Life -- MB-5D4926F666568F19 - Taken by sableholic. 14 entrants total.
Passengers -- MB-A7AC61DFDF3CC2E1 - Taken by FliXFantatier. 15 entrants total.
Paterson -- MB-40214B0C26912091 - Taken by Lothars. 6 entrants total.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story -- MB-8F11EDAE25FD5FFE - Taken by OdysseusVA. 29 entrants total.
Sleepless -- MB-FFF74094EDF61FB7 - Taken by Stanng243. 9 entrants total.
Split -- MB-182AC7105BAEC833 - Taken by FreshCakes. 18 entrants total.
Summer Wars -- MB-F2573AD298D8A7B3 - Taken by Palette Swap. 12 entrants total.
The Founder -- MB-64067C88E18B4571 - Taken by Clockblockers. 16 entrants total.
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time -- MB-14F4DAC002B2A277 - Taken by Caddywompus. 16 entrants total.
The Girl With All The Gifts -- MB-9E0A632C581B8EDC - Taken by toneroni. 11 entrants total.
The Lego Batman Movie -- MB-9B6CB7F53722CEAB - Taken by gabbo. 28 entrants total.

I bought 30+ films and only 14 of them came with digital codes....lol. Best of luck dudes.

Batman The Lego Movie
Stephen King's IT (1990)
Cure For Wellness

wb_legobm_trailer4_gifs_rrrrip_1_cv_master-rev-1.ashx

According to Caddywompus the Veep Season 2 code can be used twice. I used the iTunes side, so if someone wants to try the google play store redeem post a neogaf themed magic eye picture. :D

I just bought Get Out on bluray from Walmart.

It was still in the shrink wrap and didn't look like it had been opened before but the digital code didn't work (it was a Universal Picture code, the first one if those I've seen). I tried the usual stuff of swapping the Zeros with "O"s, but still nothing.

Should I just return the movie to Walmart and exchange it, or wait for the Universal Support people to respond to the help request I sent about the issue?

rjinaz

I just bought Get Out on bluray from Walmart.

It was still in the shrink wrap and didn't look like it had been opened before but the digital code didn't work (it was a Universal Picture code, the first one if those I've seen). I tried the usual stuff of swapping the Zeros with "O"s, but still nothing.

Should I just return the movie to Walmart and exchange it, or wait for the Universal Support people to respond to the help request I sent about the issue?

Did you try the code at myuv or VUDU?

They will probably get back to you, though it may take a few days especially since the weekend. The simplest thing would be just to return it honesty. Depends on the effort you want to give I guess.

Did you try the code at myuv or VUDU?

They will probably get back to you, though it may take a few days especially since the weekend. The simplest thing would be just to return it honesty. Depends on the effort you want to give I guess.
The directions said to redeem it on UPHE.com/redeem, which was new to me.

Originally I did try redeeming it on VUDU, but when it didn't work I read the instructions more closely and noticed it wasn't the usual Vudu/ultraviolet code.

I think if the code works it lets you choose whether you want VUDU or iTunes.

EDIT: Got it working. I don't know why the code didn't work, but since I bought it from Walmart you can use the Walmart app to take a picture of your reciept (thankfully I kept it) and it will sync with your VUDU account and give you the digital copy there.

Never did that before, but it worked so I'm not complaining!

If Universal support gets back to me with an extra working code I'll post it here for someone to snag.

Syriel

FYI, to anyone buying Universal discs, make sure you check the rewards program. Universal has been doing this for a bit now. Buy a movie on disc, get a free bonus digital movie.

https://upherewards.com/movies

Current list of eligible titles:

Code in box:
  • A Dog's Purpose
  • Before I Fall
  • Bigger Fatter Liar
  • Collide
  • Dragonheart
  • Fate of the Furious
  • Fifty Shades Darker
  • Get Out
  • Resurrection of Gavin Stone
  • Sing
  • The Great Wall
  • Zookeeper's Wife

Code after receipt upload:
  • Bye Bye Man
  • My Life as a Zucchini
  • The Last Word
  • A Monster Calls
  • Monster High: Electrified
  • Space Between Us
  • Spark

Code after 2 receipts uploaded:
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious
  • Big Lebowski
  • Breakfast Club
  • Fast & Furious
  • Fast & Furious 6
  • Fast Five
  • Fast and the Furious
  • Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
  • Furious 7
  • Fifty Shades of Grey
  • Jaws
  • Jurassic Park
  • Jurassic Park III
  • Jurassic World
  • King Kong Ultimate Edition
  • Pitch Perfect
  • Pitch Perfect 2
  • Scarface
  • Sixteen Candles
  • Lost World
  • Mummy Returns
  • Mummy
  • Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Basically, if you're buying Universal discs, you may be getting two codes (one for the current film, plus a bonus freebie) in each case.

Instructions for participants:

I am giving away 14 digital movies. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread.

ModBot Basics:

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim movies you have no interest in collecting or watching. Don't claim movies to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:

- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple movie on the list below. Send an individual PM for each movie you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any films not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I bought 30+ films and only 14 of them came with digital codes....lol. Best of luck dudes.
Thanks for Passengers DM, where should the code work? its not working on iTunes or vudu.

Sean C

Having just bought four of the $20 Pixar Blu-ray releases that come with a digital copy, I'm offering the digital versions of:

The Incredibles (now taken)
Toy Story (now taken)
Toy Story 2 (now taken)
WALL-E (now taken)

One per person on a first come, first serve basis, so if you message me, give your order of preference for the films listed.

Having just bought four of the $20 Pixar Blu-ray releases that come with a digital copy, I'm offering the digital versions of:

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
WALL-E

One per person on a first come, first serve basis, so if you message me, give your order of preference for the films listed.

Incredible s?

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
WALL-E

Wall e? :)

Thanks Sean!

jrush64

Banned

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
WALL-E

Toy Story 2 please

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
WALL-E

Toy Story 1?
Thanks.

Top Bottom