• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official All-Purpose Girl-GAF Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
There are more of us than you think... Case in point; THIS topic.

So, by popular demand, here is the official Girl-GAF topic. Where girls of GAF can hang out and talk about games, TV shows, sex, human genitalia, girls' clothes versus guys' clothes, whether Samus could beat master Chef or not, any random topic that we can think of AND swear like a sailor.

Male Gaffers are more than welcome to join the conversation. Don't be a creep and ask for pictures. This is NOT "Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!" topic.

PS: Sorry Girl-GAF, Munch and I couldn't pick one title, so we decided to keep it short and simple.

PPS: Do NOT confuse this topic with Girl-age... This topic is not about relationship/friend-zone problems.

In which we will also argue the merits of girls' clothes versus guys' clothes and occasionally get Dear Abbyed, because if we have the punani, we must clearly speak for All Women.

Munch

Costanza said:
Are men not allowed? :(

You're allowed, but if you "Dear Abbey" us (as hey_monkey so aptly pointed out) you will get the end of my stap on. I mean it! :D

I hope this thread is easier to find than the other one. Threads really blend in here, I wish there was a marker to let you know what thread you posted in and which ones you haven't.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Munch said:
You're allowed, but if you "Dear Abbey" us (as hey_monkey so aptly pointed out) you will get the end of my stap on. I mean it! :D

I hope this thread is easier to find than the other one. Threads really blend in here, I wish there was a marker to let you know what thread you posted in and which ones you haven't.
You can always subscribe to it, and check your user CP --> subscribed threads.

Munch

Inanna said:
You can always subscribe to it, and check your user CP --> subscribed threads.

Ahh, cool cool. I've had issues with thread replies being sent to my e-mail (looking at you Penny Arcade forum..) but I hope this one works well. Thanks!:D

Costanza

Banned
Munch said:
Ahh, cool cool. I've had issues with thread replies being sent to my e-mail (looking at you Penny Arcade forum..) but I hope this one works well. Thanks!:D
There's an option so it doesn't send you any notifications iirc. I just set it to subscribe to every thread I post in automatically.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Isspj.gif

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Munch said:
I don't think GAF sends emails for subscribed threads by default, I'm not sure though. I used my uni email to sign-up for GAF, which I rarely use. But as Costanza mentioned, you should check the options in user CP.

Vox-Pop said:
Have I mentioned am single? :p
Sorry guys, most of us are taken. :lol

Munch

aznpxdd said:
Can we get pics of all the Girl-Gaffers in the OP?

I thought about posting my picture...but then you guys would be like "Oh...so they're not hot. Going away now."

Actually..I think that might work to our benefit...

aznpxdd said:

Only if every guy who posts in this thread also posts a picture of himself. No, in every thread. In fact, let's just make our avatars all pictures of ourselves, but with Mario hats or something.

by which I mean no

aznpxdd said:
I've said elsewhere that my pic is already posted somewhere on GAF already. If anyone can find it, power to them.

Boogie said:
There are no girls on the internet
Now, boogie, you know that's just not true. :D

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Munch said:
I thought about posting my picture...but then you guys would be like "Oh...so they're not hot. Going away now."

Actually..I think that might work to our benefit...
I'm always very nice to the girls who post pics on GAF.

Munch

Vox-Pop said:
I'm always very nice to the girls who post pics on GAF.

I've seen the girlfriends you guys have. Uh-uh. No waaaay am I posting my photo. I went in there and was like "Holy shit. :|"

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
As a guy, I'm willing to post my picture if Girl-GAF will post theirs.

I know the trade-offs/scrutiny differ...

Worth a try

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
aznpxdd said:
This is not "Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!"...

I already posted pictures of me waaaaay back in, uh, almost a year ago. But seriously, quit asking for pictures, it's creepy. :p

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I wish you the best of luck in this thread. I shall not be participating because I have a very low opinion of 90% of women and tend to treat you like objects to have sex with and manipulate into cleaning my room. Nevertheless I do hope you have fun with this thread until the virgins come rushing in to try and cyberflirt with you.

Inanna said:
This is not "Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!"...

Exactly. I've posted in the pics thread (probably like most of us here) because I really don't see the big deal, I like knowing what other people look like and we really don't get PM'ed or harassed as much as you guys joke about. But asking us all to post in this one thread is just weird and lazy. If you are really THAT interested
read:creepy
just go search that thread...

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Munch said:
I've seen the girlfriends you guys have. Uh-uh. No waaaay am I posting my photo. I went in there and was like "Holy shit. :|"
I'm sure half or more of those pics are fake.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Munch said:
You sure emanate with confidence.

Munch

missbreedsiddx said:
I wish you the best of luck in this thread. I shall not be participating because I have a very low opinion of 90% of women and tend to treat you like objects to have sex with and manipulate into cleaning my room. Nevertheless I do hope you have fun with this thread until the virgins come rushing in to try and cyberflirt with you.

GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE MY SANDWICH!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Munch said:
GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE MY SANDWICH!

I would never ask a woman to make me a sandwich.

they never use enough mayo.

Combine

Banned
missbreedsiddx said:
I wish you the best of luck in this thread. I shall not be participating........Nevertheless I do hope you have fun with this thread until the virgins come rushing in to try and cyberflirt with you.
I shall do the same...

...and promise not to cyberflirt, though that's more out of fear than anything else.

Munch

AqueousTransmission said:
I hate mayo.

Guuurrl, mayo rules. Except for that one scene in "Undercover Brother". Then mayo was disgusting.

Miracle Whip on the other hand...bleeh.

Munch

I hate mayo.

So let's get this party started. Anybody see the Desperate Housewives finale tonight? Eh? (I know, I know; it's my guilty pleasure)

My sister was a DH fan, but I couldn't get into it. Was it good? I'm into Grey's Anatomy..had me almost cry earlier. I'm going to be pissed if they fix Callie and Arizona's relationship with a magic wand.

I hate mayo.

So let's get this party started. Anybody see the Desperate Housewives finale tonight? Eh? (I know, I know; it's my guilty pleasure)
Chipotle mayo is delicious with sweet potato fries.

Also: missed DH this evening. Will have to watch on-demand in a couple days. Who got dead this time?

I hate mayo.

I am clearly a failure as a woman. I don't think you could pay me enough to watch that shit.

In all fairness, the only television I've really watched in the last three years is Lost and Breaking Bad, though. I'm just not a TV watcher.

Munch said:
My sister was a DH fan, but I couldn't get into it. Was it good? I'm into Grey's Anatomy..had me almost cry earlier. I'm going to be pissed if they fix Callie and Arizona's relationship with a magic wand.

I never got into Grey's. Desperate Housewives was oozing with soap-opera cheese but I couldn't believe (for anyone who did watch it, male or female.... I know you closet fans are out there)
that the BOMB was in the DETONATOR!
. Brilliant. I was overall a little disappointed but I'm glad they didn't fast forward in time another five years or something again wtf.

hey_monkey said:
I am clearly a failure as a woman. I don't think you could pay me enough to watch that shit.

Haha I know it is shit, but it's such addictive shit. I used to watch it every once in while but really got into this season for some reason. It's nice to let my brain rest for a bit while I'm being entertained, haha.

Anybody else start their period today? Ahahaha. *guy-gaf lurkers bail*

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I hate mayo.

The Vampire Diaries is my guilty pleasure. :lol

What about Lost? What do you guys think of season 6 so far?

Costanza

Banned
I always see promos for Desperate Housewives and wonder what the fuck is going on. There's like serial killers and plane crashes and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom