• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

So anyone checking this out..
2 "shows" are being broadcast, both a husband a wife..using playroom as a fullscreen camera.

One guy is offering a PS3 raffle when he hits 200 followers, is accepting calls...its crazy..

Another "show" is a guy on a couch..with a dog..and his wife..offering Destiny beta key..

Ya gotta see this..

I can't fathom the crazy shit people are about to do via console streaming..

Redhood

So the first one, are they fucking or what? Tell me more!

image.php

lol guess the console masses have just found streaming.

2 "shows" are being broadcast, both a husband a wife..using playroom as a fullscreen camera.

One guy is offering a PS3 raffle when he hits 200 followers, is accepting calls...its crazy..

Another "show" is a guy on a couch..with a dog..and his wife..offering Destiny beta key..

Ya gotta see this..

surprised it took this long......details plz

Pixels

Soon someone will do something absolutely horrible on cam on twich via PS4 and Sony will get sued for enabling it.

jaypah

I was coming here to ask if anybody else was seeing this shit. I'm watching a dude play NBA 2K instead but wtf?

aly

I couldn't resist, so now I'm watching. Thanks guys. I'm waiting for a strange call to go through.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Ya gotta see this..

Thanks for the link man. Jesus.

Last thing I expected to see when checking in with the One streams winding down.

Never fail to amaze crazy people of the world. You're what sends us round n' round.

Just kidding. I love you GAF.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
As funny as this is, I guarantee you that there will be some amazingly good or funny shows coming out of this new console streaming business. Love how easy it seems to be, I kinda want a PS camera now.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Twitch has a very strict policy when it comes to streaming non-gaming content, I fear these streams will be short lived.

Plenty of people stream random shit and are fine, Dan of Dansgaming streamed himself cleaning his kitchen last week for like 6hours.

But Twitch has double standards, so who knows.

Top Bottom