• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Fuchsdh

C'mon TNC. You were my optimistic hope in the bracket but now you're the only thing that's going to keep my UB partially intact....

tri_willy

Holy shit at Empire defeating EG, upset of the year.

Reso the EG killer confirmed in TI

RTZ making a huge mistake in getting that 10k mmr

Aboosted the only 10k'er left

shira

Is G.ZZZ perm'd?
idk but, we never getting to OT16
XTZNzBV.jpg

shira

TI7 Main Event Day 6 of 6: Two matches - LB Finals & Grand Finals

Today has two matches

Stream starts
t1502557200z4.png

Expect 30-60 minutes of Slacks content or analysis followed by:
Lower Bracket Final (Bo3, elimination)
1. Liquid(7-3) vs LGD.FY(5-2)

Grand Final (Bo5, no advantage)
2. Newbee(6-2) vs Winner 1
t1502575200z4.png

Hey, I'm very new to Dota. If I buy this Compendium, will I still be able to level it up and get the terrain or does it end like, tomorrow or something?

Dlent

If you're going to buy it or any levels, it has to be ASAP. You'll be able to continue leveling it up through quests and things up until September, but after today you won't be able to spend money on it.

That check has gotta clear sooner or later.

Hylian7

Hey, I'm very new to Dota. If I buy this Compendium, will I still be able to level it up and get the terrain or does it end like, tomorrow or something?

It ends within a couple of weeks, and really isn't worth it at this point unless you really want to buy the levels. TI just ended today.

Xater

Guys I have played around 350 hours if DOTA2 but stopped around TI4. How hard would it be to get back in? I am considering it once I have my first gaming PC in a while.

Hylian7

Guys I have played around 350 hours if DOTA2 but stopped around TI4. How hard would it be to get back in? I am considering it once I have my first gaming PC in a while.
Now is a great time to do so. Lots of stuff has changed, with many major things like no longer being able to level stats and instead having talents.

There were lots of hero reworks, map changes, new items, new Aghs, etc. Just give it a try yourself, and you'll learn everything. You are still better off than starting fresh.

Xater

Now is a great time to do so. Lots of stuff has changed, with many major things like no longer being able to level stats and instead having talents.

There were lots of hero reworks, map changes, new items, new Aghs, etc. Just give it a try yourself, and you'll learn everything. You are still better off than starting fresh.

Do we have a decent EU representation here on GAF at this point? Always enjoyed playing with people from here and that's how I learned the most.

Hylian7

Do we have a decent EU representation here on GAF at this point? Always enjoyed playing with people from here and that's how I learned the most.

As far as I'm aware, yes.

Edit: Never mind, plebs like me can't create invites in this Discord. You'll have to ask someone that can.

Xater

As far as I'm aware, yes.

Edit: Never mind, plebs like me can't create invites in this Discord. You'll have to ask someone that can.

My PC isn't ready yet anyway. I will order stuff tomorrow and then maybe Ill have it ready by the end of the week. Depends on how fast stuff ships.

JoeInky

When was the last time we got 2 heroes? TB and phoenix?

More interested in seeing what the fairy hero does, the pangolin looks like it might be a bit boring.

Where is Draskyl? His last stream was 2 weeks ago and it looks like he wasn't invited to TI. He is one of my favourite personalities. Is he fading out of the scene?

Where is Draskyl? His last stream was 2 weeks ago and it looks like he wasn't invited to TI. He is one of my favourite personalities. Is he fading out of the scene?
He casted the all star match
He gets some gigs but he is fading

Hopefully next time year we will see more of him the dreamhack majors

Xater

So I am watching Day9 learns DOTA and I am actually learning some things in the first episode. Which is good, but also feels kinda bad considering what I have played of the game before.

Top Bottom