• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you want a jrpg localized for vita? Scee wants to know your requests!

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Just post your request here(twitter):
https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/342676646769356801

credits to Number45 for finding it!

UPDATE:
Results(thanks to seda):
6piiVDp.png

SGwX1n2.png

ZS3ChRq.png

To anyone who wants a jrpg that is not tales, type 0 or vc3: there's still hope!
nuovo_2.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Zero no Kiseki
Sen no Kiseki

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Actually, I want the Tales games too.

ionca

Banned
trails zero evolution
super heroine chronicle
valkyria chronicles 3 c'mon SEGA!
demon gaze
monster monpiece

Glass Rebel

lol why would I want any jrpgs on vita, seriously...

gimme all the falcom games and a type-0 remaster pretty please

Oh shit, Sony keeps doing the good things lately.
I did my job and asked for:

- FF-Type 0
- Valkyria Chronicles 3
- FFXII Zodiac HD
- Dragon Quest VIII HD

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
The people saying games that aren't even RPGs on twitter are weird. I'd like a US version of Project Diva f but it's not an RPG.

My tweet, feel free to copy and paste to your own twitbox:

Zero/Ao/Sen no Kiseki, Tales of Innocence/Hearts R, FF Type-0, Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, Valkyria Chronicles 3 #jrpgvita

He did not specify anything, so i guess you can post any jrpg you have in mind.
Make things appear!

Pretty much everyone has tweeted about Type-0, so hopefully Shahid can work his magic on Square.

Make sure to get in a lot of tweets about PSO2, too!

I want everything. Stop asking us and give me every single jrpg

There are always games that people prioritize over others. Type-0 is basically at the top of everyone's list as a game that they want to be able to play in English. The Legend of Heroes games are also extremely high. And then there's Valkyria 3.

He asked for jRPG games you want on Vita, he didn't say localization or anything. Perhaps they'll chase franchises like Dark Cloud, who knows?
That seems a bit misguided to me, is SCEE gonna start directly commissioning JRPGs from Japanese developers? Probably not.

Localization requests seem much more realistic.

ULTROS!

Don't forget your #jrpgvita tag guyz.

Negator

I have severe doubts on how these votes will actually affect anything at all. Is Sony trying to moneyhat JRPG developers on this thing?

Top Bottom