• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, without fail, always makes you laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you always found something so hilariously funny that you bust out laughing whenever you think of it, whether you're alone or in sensitive social situations? Lately, I've come to realize the following Calvin and Hobbes strip has always been my weakness.

198812161282067248.gif

This edit of a Safely Endangered comic always gets me, probably since I always imagine it in the original voices.

This GIF too, alongside the original video.

BSayhCx.gif

And I know there's going to be GAF threads cited, so here's a favorite of mine: the Arthur Comic Creator thread, although lately it's saddening to me that some pics are going down.

LYKZUYW.png

I've been in a very laughy mood today, so I'd love to see what does it for you guys.

cr0w

Old Member
giphy.gif

Also, this line from Transylvania 6-5000:

"My father was a great man...he dedicated his entire life to curing the common cold by injecting foreign viruses. And instead of being honored, they know him as the man who brought herpes to Sicily!"

giphy.gif

Also, this line from Transylvania 6-5000:

"My father was a great man...he dedicated his entire life to curing the common cold by injecting foreign viruses. And instead of being honored, they know him as the man who brought herpes to Sicily!"

haha thanks for that, i chuckled.

I can usually rely on my own shitty puns for a good laugh. My good friend's morbidly obese mother and brother went on a European trip recently. My other friend commented he was surprised they went through the trouble of getting passports (they're borderline shut ins). I quickly said "they didn't.. They were issued PassPortlys. Despite its stupidness, I laughed for a solid five minutes.

Pretty much any time John Belushi's face was ever up on a screen.

If I had to pick one moment, it would be his "luck of the Irish", coked up performance on SNL where he just about smacks Jane across her face. :)

Hansel?

Neo Member
Major League II.

It was before the internet.
Is and always will be funnier and imo better than the first movie.

TaterTots

Banned
Farting preacher. Actually, fart jokes in general. I nearly pissed my pants when I told my fiance I was gonna make her a fart sandwich yesterday........yea I'm childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom