• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When character creation goes wrong!

Diablos

MrOogieBoogie said:
Post some of your favorite examples of crazy, hideous, or just plain hilarious created characters/faces!

Here's one I stumbled upon on another forum:

Chawncy.jpg

chawncy3.jpg

Chawncy. :lol
Hahaha, dude, this is amazing. Thanks for the lulz

IMACOMPUTA

How dare you post him when you don't even know his name!

GAF, meet Tervis "Whistley Pete" Crepe

"Tervis at yer servis!"
saintsrowthethird_dx1rquyn.png

This is his best friend Charles Whestley.
saintsrowthethird_dx17eury.png

Here they are together on their many adventures:
saintsrowthethird_dx1vsuue.png

saintsrowthethird_dx10hzi5.png

Mdk7

AHAHAHAHAH, the Saints Row ones are AWESOME!!!
They almost make me wanna buy the game, and i hate free roaming stuff à la GTA. :p

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
RadioHeadAche said:
If I ever play Mass Effect, I want to recreate this. It's beautiful.

Looking at it again, it really is kind of beautiful in a classic silent film star kind of way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bookmarking this page...because 3 pics in I'm in tears and I'm at work and people are asking what's wrong. I cannot tell them. This is so good.

all these funny lookin characters in saints row is funny but lets see some other video game characters made from it.. I see some kratos,wesker,and marcus fenix potential in these.

Omg these are awesome. I always try to make the ugliest character in games where you can make your own. IMO, this is character creation gone right.

I seriously cannot stop coming back to this thread and laughing.

I wish I had SR2 on PC. The dudes that IMACOMPUTA and I made were just... gross. My guy was a fat, human version of Foghorn Leghorn. Haha.

I'm glad I work somewhere I can post these to my coworkers. Hah.

Top Bottom