• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we fix the search?

Fuz

Banned
Please, admins. It's super hard to follow the forums with a broken search function.

What's broken about search? And how do you "follow the forums" using search? Subscribing to threads is how you follow them.

Fuz

Banned
What's broken about search? And how do you "follow the forums" using search? Subscribing to threads is how you follow them.

I use search a lot to follow thread I partecipated in and to search for a particular game news and stuff.
Subscribing is great, but it's not enough for a forum this big.
I dunno, search for me doesn't work at all (finds only really old posts) since about a week, is that only me?

OrionFalls

You find it easier to use search for threads you’ve participated in than simply subscribing to said threads? Okay.

Ubername

Banned
Does google suche not work anymore? You used to be able to type in anything gaming related and old gaf topics would be the first to come up. A thread about monster beard hears from my own googling habits comes to mind. Not gaming though.

Fuz

Banned
Whatever, my browsing habits are not important here.

Am I the only one whom the search doesn't work?

Not woking for me either.

Off Topic: Anyone know why my avatar isn't showing up? it's 100x120 and under 50kb. It shows up fine in User CP but not the forums.

OrionFalls

ロキー;253019545 said:
Not woking for me either.

Off Topic: Anyone know why my avatar isn't showing up? it's 100x120 and under 50kb. It shows up fine in User CP but not the forums.
All junior members have the same problem.

Grinchy

Banned
The "Your Posts" option used to go back to 11/7, and now they only go back to 11/5.

I assume this is a bandwidth saving measure or something.

augmental

I just tried searching for 'Madden 18' in the Xbox One X (OT) thread and nothing came back, even though I know there are at least 2 threads (mine included).

Blam

I think they are waiting for these problems to be fixed in the forum upgrade. Which should happen soon.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
I'm looking what happens with the search.

Top Bottom