• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Peach Rabbid is on instagram.

Chessr

Damn u guys must be boring

Z7HeRxU.png

Princess Peach humoring Rabbid Peach is a nice piece of fanart.

While I can take or leave Rabbids, I have friends who love them and I'm still down to play the game from a mechanics standpoint.

Zubz

Banned
I was wondering when this'd happen. I wasn't sure if they'd just add these posts to the main account or do a takeover aka that time "Cranky Kong" ran Nintendo's Twitter, but I'm glad it's a full in-character deal.

RaptorGTA

Wait, they've been working on the game since 3 years, the Instagram account has been active for 3 years...

How deep does this rabbids hole go?

lol..i meant like its interesting this was the first time this profile was mentioned considering how people were looking for some confirmation of this games existence prior to it's leaked announcement.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So i dont know much about instagram..but does this mean this account has been active since 2014?
It used to be the "Rabbids Official" Instagram account. All they did was rename it to "Peach Rabbids", which is why the posts more than a few days old are nonsensical.

MrBS

I'm seriously considering picking up the peach rabbid figure from ubishop. I'm loving the tongue in cheek approach to this and the marketing is on point to.

BTA

I don't know why, but I always assumed male.

I think it's because the shading around the mouth kind of looks like Homer Simpsons facial hair.

I'm pretty afraid the game is going to veer hard into some transphobic jokes as a result of this.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I hope that Alex person with the cat avatar starts making popgaf posts about Rabbids Peach. She certainly slays any of your pathetic faves.

fernoca

Kinda liked the idea...until noticing that is just an older Rabbids account which they changed the name. So there are older non-Peach pictures.

Deft Beck

Say what you will, but both Rabbids and Minions are some of the most lucrative mascot characters of the past decade.

I'd hang out with Peach Rabbid. Besties!

Lylo

Honestly, i think the character is harmless and funny, my wife wants the Rabbid Peach figure so bad, she absolutelly loved it.

And as far as i can tell, Rabbids are asexual and wear no clothes by default, so i don't see the problem in Rabbid Peach having only the upper-half covered, TBH.

Honestly, i think the character is harmless and funny, my wife wants the Rabbid Peach figure so bad, she absolutelly loved it.

And as far as i can tell, Rabbids are asexual and wear no clothes by default, so i don't see the problem in Rabbid Peach having only the upper-half covered, TBH.

It's probably done intentionally in order to prevent people from thinking girl Rabbids exist.

Top Bottom