• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

And a bass guitar is not a guitar?

Edit: Sorry, I don't want to come off like a dickhead if someone doesn't speak English naturally.
A bass guitar is still a guitar. A guitar is just a stringed instrument. I just didn't feel the need to specify bass really.

People usually make the distinction between a bass and a guitar.

Zing

Banned
Sure, but this is like someone holding a parrot and you say "nice bird", and the other person says "it is not a bird, it is a parrot".

tumblr_li6lfxJj2T1qh0fapo1_500.jpg

jediyoshi

Sure, but this is like someone holding a parrot and you say "nice bird", and the other person says "it is not a bird, it is a parrot".
No, because there isn't a possible conflict there. A bass and a guitar can and usually are referred to as two distinctly different instruments. It'd be like referring to headphones as speakers.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Jessica is a vapid attention seeker for sure, but she nails Juliet here. Also, she's the only one in those shots that has any hips.

I'm friends with her Fiance. While I haven't met her in person, from the way he talks, shes actually relatively laid back. Not sure why she gets so much hate.

Platy

First pic : Everything that is hot, cool and awesome about cosplaying

Second pic : Everything that is rotten about cosplaying

LosDaddie

Banned
Alright, finished up my MegaCon 2012 pictures... all ~950 of them. After this event and Dragon*Con, I have to say that the east coast rules for costuming! Here they are:

MegaCon 2012

I captioned them as best as I could, but if you spot someone I didn't correctly identify or know an unlabeled character, feel free to let me know. First some highlights, a few more than usual:

Dude, I was there on Saturday! It was a great time. Def some great cosplay going on.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Abs like that, you need to have some skin tone (cant see it on super pasty dudes like myself), then you need a low fat percentage, some oil, then dont drink water for a while so youre dehydrated AND do some situps before you go out in the world to get your body a little pumped.

You do that and do about 100-300 situps a day and youre good.

Isn't that Omi Gibson? She's far and away the best cosplayer out here. It's probably her any time that you see really good MGS cosplay.

7hPAc.jpg

s8Yai.jpg

wWILT.jpg

SZtWZ.jpg

hP69N.jpg

And some of her non-MGS cosplay

fgWAO.jpg

y9Vc9.jpg

zbQ0F.jpg

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Too bad there isn't more good Bulleta cosplay. But I guess her outfit can't show everyone how huge your chest / ass is and thus 90% of cosplayers aren't interested.

qAxSE.jpg

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I can't help but wonder how many of these images are airbrushed/photoshopped.

Not to be pessimistic, there's a lot of incredible cosplay in here, but I'm curious.

Top Bottom