• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Error?) Resident Evil Bundle is $20 on Xbox Live! (0,4,5,6,Rev2 and REmake)

MarkusRJR

Shit, I bought all these games physically just recently for way more.

For those who don't own these and like RE, jump on this deal. So much quality content for $20 is insane.

Eventually worked for me. DON'T have multiple windows/apps open at the same time, starting the transaction on one automatically errors out any others you have around.

The price is obviously supposed to be $51, not $20, based on the sale price of all the games currently adding up to a bit over $50 (msrp > $100, not 51.90). Everything installed is a 91 gig download.

I currently have 26 items in my Queue so looks like I'm good lol

Bought it directly through the console. The bundle shows up in the recently released section

Vanish

Just did it right now through the website and can confirm it's working. It's installing as I type this. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Head.spawn

Gah, just timing out for me on the website.

Just keep trying. Their site is getting hammered in general.

Fucking customer chat support had me at like 1500+ place or some shit earlier, and generally it's never more than 10 or so busy day I guess.

poodaddy

Gold Member
We in there gaf, got it. Thanks for the deal spotting. Wife says we're like vultures lol.

Feels kinda good to circle your prey though :)

Does Remake and RE0 have difficulty options? I haven't played the old school games and I'm afraid I'm going to not enjoy them due to controls/difficulty. Or am I overestimating how hard they are? I had trouble with RE4 when I was like 13 but i know that's a game with much more modern design choices.

Jawmuncher

Does Remake and RE0 have difficulty options? I haven't played the old school games and I'm afraid I'm going to not enjoy them due to controls/difficulty. Or am I overestimating how hard they are? I had trouble with RE4 when I was like 13 but i know that's a game with much more modern design choices.

Yes they have difficulty selection.

Hexer06

Sadly I own all of these except for 5. Even if I needed just one other game, this would have been worth it, lol.

lutheran

Got it with no problems and I already own or owned most of these on other (and in a few cases last generation) consoles/PC. I try to support great deals like this when I can because it tends to lead to more great deals down the road.

Got it thanks guys
image.php

Top Bottom