• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jockstraps are really damn comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
999999-5013317968678.jpg

Had a surgery about a month ago and was ordered by my doctor to wear them during the healing process. I'm all healed up but now I feel so uncomfortable not having them on lol. Something Something Stability and protection .

Protect yo nuts gaf

Arc

I didn't know dudes wore these without a cup. I had to wear one for baseball and football as a kid.

I had to wear them after surgery as well, but i now associate them with my pubic hair growing back after it was all shaved off by the bastard torturers at the hospital.

Felt like I had an ants nest near my taint and balls.

As a women, I've always called these G-Strings for men but idky, I find them sexy. That is outside of boxer briefs of course. Slay OP 💅🏾

I love jockstraps. I have a few of these Diesel colorful jockstraps that I had to get after a surgery as well, and I've worn them ever since.

cs74-wow-2_2.jpg

I usually wear them exclusively at the gym under my gym shorts. They're perfect for working out.

commedieu

Banned
Absolutely.

yes. that's the whole point

This rig is just asking for ass sweat. And what about dress pants with the pockets on the insides. Jeans seem like they'd be rough. This seems optimal for breathable and soft fabrics.

I played football with these for years but I wore boxers on top. When I saw other people with them, I figured they just didn't put their underwear on yet.

This is blowing my mind right now.

Bsigg12

Boxer briefs/trunks do everything you're looking for and don't​ the leave your ass hanging out to perspire profusely into your jeans/pants/shorts

Fades

Banned
This rig is just asking for ass sweat. And what about dress pants with the pockets on the insides. Jeans seem like they'd be rough. This seems optimal for breathable and soft fabrics.

I played football with these for years but I wore boxers on top. When I saw other people with them, I figured they just didn't put their underwear on yet.

This is blowing my mind right now.

It depends on how stiff your jeans are or what the seams/pockets are like, and how sensitive your skin is, but they're perfectly comfortable with jeans and pants of all types and fabrics. Source: wearing some right now.

But I mean if you're prone to ass sweat then yeah jocks aren't the ideal setup for you, no

Amagon

I love jockstraps. I have a few of these Diesel colorful jockstraps that I had to get after a surgery as well, and I've worn them ever since.

cs74-wow-2_2.jpg

I usually wear them exclusively at the gym under my gym shorts. They're perfect for working out.

But what happens if you fart and leave a little shit smear on your pants?

WHAT THEN?!?!?

lenovox1

I used to wear mine under a pair of underarmor shorts when I played football.

That might allow your underwear to last a bit longer, but there's no real reason to wear them underneath athletic underwear. Althletic underwear already has the support built in.

That's pretty much the purpose behind athletic undies. You have the coverage of normal undies, the sweat wicking of athletic shorts, and the support of a jock strap. Best of all worlds.

What the fuck am I looking at? You wear sports cups in everyday life?

They don't come with a cup. What you're thinking of is an athletic supporter, which is a jockstrap with a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom