• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon Days (Gorillaz) vinyl is finally being repressed after 12 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

-GJ-

I think that the way the referral works is that the $10 credit can't be used on that month's vinyl? So, if we sign up now, I don't think we can use said credit to get "Demon Days" for $20 instead of $30, because I don't see an option that says we can refund that credit to our bank account. Maybe I'm wrong, so I hope someone can find a better explanation out there.
From Reddit from someone who has been a member for a while now:

yo9hxY6.jpg

One of my favorite albums of all time, so if someone has a referral link I would love one. Eitherway, thanks for letting me know about this OP!

Bread

Banned
whoever is referring everyone here is probably getting months of free vinyls

i'll take one of those referrals though!

YaBish

Damn. Just bought one of the 2016 bootlegs from my local record shop :/

Was only $15 though so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

daveo42

Banned
I already own the original pressing, but super tempted to jump on this as well. Getting it for as low as $19 seems like a steal.

-GJ-

whoever is referring everyone here is probably getting months of free vinyls

i'll take one of those referrals though!
It seems only 4 orders of people who I've sent a link came through so far, so that's not too much. I'm glad other members are sending out ref links as well though. We need to get this amazing record in the collection of as many GAF'ers as possible!

Lucario

I'm just getting sent to the main page after clicking on the referral link I was sent - is that correct, or is there supposed to be some sort of "you were referred by X" landing?

amnesiac

I'm just getting sent to the main page after clicking on the referral link I was sent - is that correct, or is there supposed to be some sort of "you were referred by X" landing?

This is normal -- you get the credit within a couple days if you checkout using the link from the referral.

-GJ-

The url should be longer than just the regular url. If that is the case you should be good.

No that's right. I signed up via the same thing and I got an email teling me it worked after I signed up.

Also, they don't charge you card after you've signed up or at least I don't see it on my bank account yet.

No that's right. I signed up via the same thing and I got an email teling me it worked after I signed up.

Also, they don't charge you card after you've signed up or at least I don't see it on my bank account yet.

They charge before the record ships. So around April 2nd-10th you'll get an email about the charge.

mhanna49

Neo Member
PM me and I will send you a referral link. Thanks!

Edit: I guess an email isn't required although I can send it to you that way if you would like.

Just to verify:
Automatic renewal on accounts is set for April 2nd. If I cancel my membership prior to that, I will still get Demon Days mid to late April and not a full refund w/o record?

-GJ-

Just to verify:
Automatic renewal on accounts is set for April 2nd. If I cancel my account prior to that, I will still get Demon Days mid to late April and not a full refund w/o record?
No. You have to cancel between April 2nd and May 2nd. If you want to be safe, cancel after they took the money.

Beartruck

Can anyone PM me a referral code? Not quite a vinyl nut but Demon Days is a fantastic album.

Edit: Thanks for the code everybody.

BaasRed

Banned
I'm tempted, but I don't have a vinyl player. I don't even have a clue which player to get. Any recommendations?

Beartruck

For some reason I'm not seeing a 1 month option. I'm going from the referral link to the join the club link and there's only a 1 year, 6 month, and 3 month option. Maybe I missed it?

Edit: Nevermind, it was in another section below the initial section. Goofy layout.

-GJ-

For some reason I'm not seeing a 1 month option. I'm going from the referral link to the join the club link and there's only a 1 year, 6 month, and 3 month option. Maybe I missed it?

Edit: Nevermind, it was in another section below the initial section. Goofy layout.
I don't see it anymore either :/.

edit: It's at the bottom of the page, but I see you've found it haha.

Singher

Neo Member
Signed up yesterday for the limited edition The National- Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers vinyl and they announce this gem the day after. Feelsgood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom