• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

ikQsbIMxbCzW8.gif

Abandon thread...

I'm crying here XD

holy shit what a funny thread indeed.

But, talking about the gif where the face of the player deforms... how do those sort of things happen? These glitches always blow my mind. Could somebody here give an explanation that somebody with no idea of coding would understand?

holy shit what a funny thread indeed.

But, talking about the gif where the face of the player deforms... how do those sort of things happen? These glitches always blow my mind. Could somebody here give an explanation that somebody with no idea of coding would understand?

I've had similar things happen to me when animations has just messed up on a model, just playing around in 3dmax.

iAGVM1TMR3bRZ.gif

Haunted

That goalkeeper .gif looks like someone is controlling the goalie, mashing buttons. FIFA glitches usually have to do with the physics, rarely the AI. :p

Could be wrong, though.

That goalkeeper .gif looks like someone is controlling the goalie, mashing buttons. FIFA glitches usually have to do with the physics, rarely the AI. :p

Could be wrong, though.

Yeah it is, my friend spasmed out like that against me too one day with the keeper.

If I was playing madden, and all of a sudden Tony Romo and Dez Bryant took their helmets off to make out I would say "whaaaaat the fuck?" out loud and then I would have a slight chuckle, see if anyone else had it happen, and keep playing, lol.

Nothing screams social reform like interacial same sex kissing in sport games.

Top Bottom