• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XB1 + Forza code = $399 @ Amazon

potam

Banned
I'm not sure if this warrants a new thread with the Titanfall bundle threads still floating around, but it appears that Amazon has dropped the price of the regular XB1 console down to $449. You can still apply the same code dropping it down to $399.

XIAMAZON

I'm dumb, here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMQTVUA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

NnDhEVM.png

Edit: Looks like this thing is dead.

potam

Banned
Still not sure if I want to jump on this deal...but now that it's crossed the fabled $400 line, it's getting harder to resist.

I imagine this might be a mistake on Amazon's part [they will of course honor it] but it would mean that the deal is actually as limited as it takes Amazon to realize the mistake

If this is up for multiple days, I'm not sure what to make of that

potam

Banned
I'd buy this motherfucker right now if the Titanfall bundle went down to $399. I have absolutely no interest in Forza :(

RyudBoy

Pfft, there's always an excuse...

I already own one.

Now I regret not selling it last month for $425 even more.

Wurdfurd

So will day one buyers get $100 dollars back now?

Why would we? Or better yet, why should we? I don't expect my $20-40 back on games 6 months after launch. I paid a premium to have the console at launch and I'm fine with that
because I can't change it and also its just a gaming console

Also, too bad there are no ways of getting a $399 Titanfall bundle in Canada, I have a bunch of friends who would bite.

Boke1879

All of this is really a slap in the face to people who bought the console in the last week and a half. Very tempting price. Wondering if MS will just do an official price drop soon.

Probably doing anything they can to win the month of March. They know the shitstorm that would ensue if the PS4 outsold it.

Ape

Banned
Why would we? Or better yet, why should we? I don't expect my $20-40 back on games 6 months after launch. I paid a premium to have the console at launch and I'm fine with that
because I can't change it and also its just a gaming console

Also, too bad there are no ways of getting a $399 Titanfall bundle in Canada, I have a bunch of friends who would bite.

They already gave the day one people $50 dollars back.

If you sell your Kinect, and Forza you get your Xbone for $250! That's AMAZINGGGGGG

potam

Banned
Microsoft will probably do a price drop soon. Unless this is like the Wii U and it's just stores trying to get rid of stock.

I can't help but think that they're doing an unofficial price drop to test the waters before they go ahead and admit that $499 was too much and make the official price $399-449.

Either that, or Walmart wanted to run a nice sale, and everyone else is going crazy.

t_wilson01

This is getting crazy. Is Microsoft ultimately paying the $100 difference or are retailers so desperate to move the system that they are willing to take such a hit? Will it hit $299 by Autumn?

Averon

The final nail in the coffin of home consoles releasing at $500-$600 is every so close. That won't be happening again after difficulties MS and Sony went through/are going to through, right?

boltz

Tempting price, but just not software that I'm interested in right now.

All of this is really a slap in the face to people who bought the console in the last week and a half. Very tempting price. Wondering if MS will just do an official price drop soon.

Probably doing anything they can to win the month of March. They know the shitstorm that would ensue if the PS4 outsold it.

It sucks, but that's the risk when you buy anything, in that it can drop in price or go on sale the next day or week.

Top Bottom