• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour - MS E3 Games Leak and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FU3sKoI.jpg

Halo 5
Killer Instinct
BANJO KAZOOIE 4
FORZA 5
QUANTUM BREAK
HALO: SPARTAN ASSAULT
RYSE
FABLE 4
CRACKDOWN 3
FORTNINE
DEAD RISING 3
COD: Ghosts
BF 4
Witcher 3
Dying Light
PREY 2
Homefront 2
BGE 2
Mirror's edge 2
Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
Brother in Arms
League of legends

Capcom Next gen lineup:

Dead Rising 3 (XB1 exclusive. Capcom Vancouver)
Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS4 exclusive, DD team doing it)
Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)
Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)
Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by "A very good US developer who you won't expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it")
New IP from Capcom Vancouver
New IP from Ninja Theory

edit: I got these rumors from a friend's source, I do not know where the picture originates from. I do not know if these are legit at all but the games listed has been extremely plausible judging from famousmortimer talking about a few of them. So this should be treated as a fake, I don't want people running around treating it as a prophecy cause it might turn out to be fake at the end of the day. Then again this is E3 season, what else is new?

So yeah, thought it deserved its own thread. Might be BS, not not be. Let's discuss.

Nyoro SF

LOL that Capcom list immediately removes any credibility.

I know that thread complaining is a ban, but can I ask a mod if constantly posting rumor lists up to E3 is acceptable?

Anth0ny

lord have mercy that's banjo

Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)

LORD HAVE MERCY THAT MAHVEL

DaBoss

Banjo Kazooie 4 won't be the Banjo Kazooie I would want. RARE is dead. :(

Also, are most sources unable to take any proper pictures?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd welcome another Banjo game and would be cautiously optimistic about Fable 4 (it'd be damn-near impossible to make something worse than Fable 3).

Izick

After some research, I think this can likely prove this is fake:

http://banjo-comet.com/news/37-banjo-et-kazooie-4-gruntyland.php

POSTED ON JANUARY 20TH 2012

BanjoKazooie_4_gruntyland.jpg

Banjo Comet.com Translated to English said:
Let's review the following Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. More than three years after the release of DNA Nuts Bolts in November 2008 we still have no information regarding a new Banjo & Kazooie.

Nevertheless here is a logo found on the net (probably a fake), but that goes into a well and truly Official axis. At the end of nuts and Bolts, after getting the title of the Perched mountain (and movements yay) Banjo is quiet. Gruntilda she lost against Banjo is found to sweep and work in the factory lord games (LOG). Gruntilda but says it's a bad idea to have it put in as it will be able to create a video game where it will be her queen. This will be it creative! It may therefore take revenge.

Unless this was leaked a while ago, I think the creator of that image used this rumored name+image found on the net, and modified ever so slightly.

Can't say anything about the list though, other than it doesn't really feel legit. No Black Tusk game or Titan at all.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.

wow, Sony got the better end on that one.

The MS list looks sad; Fable, Halo, Halo, Forza and some other dead MS IPs. Crackdown 3 is the only bright point.

mattp

lol this looks incredible suspect:
Capcom Next gen lineup:

Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)
Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by "A very good US developer who you won't expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it")
New IP from Capcom Vancouver
New IP from Ninja Theory

Ridley327

After some research, I think this can likely prove this is fake:

http://banjo-comet.com/news/37-banjo-et-kazooie-4-gruntyland.php

POSTED ON JANUARY 20TH 2012

BanjoKazooie_4_gruntyland.jpg

Unless this was leaked a while ago, I think the creator of that image used this rumored name+image found on the net, and modified ever so slightly.

Can't say anything about the list though, other than it doesn't really feel legit. No Black Tusk game or Titan at all.

Wrap it up, we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom