• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You're invited to join the LittleBigPlanet 3 Private Beta Test"

DryvBy

rJi8Cne.jpg

GRugBjL.jpg

Well, that was unexpected. Check yo e-mails!

I've platinum'd all three LittleBigPlanet platfomers. Hell, I even got the platinum for the crappy karting game - I AM WORTHY!

Dunk#7

HAHA

RsKCaJC.jpg

Edit: Feeling dumb. I think they just meant don't talk about the details of the beta now that I read it again.

I'm cashing in on my fair share of sharing beta keys right now.

I think I got enough reward points to get at least one.

Seriously though, have fun! Be kind to NDA if there is any.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Well, that was unexpected. Check yo e-mails!

I'm curious, have you been active in any of the online communities? Or made a lot of levels? Until recently, I haven't been very active in the communities and my only published LBP2 level is a half-baked idea, so I'm not expecting any invites, but I'm still curious.

DryvBy

I'm curious, have you been active in any of the online communities? Or made a lot of levels? Until recently, I haven't been very active in the communities and my only published LBP2 level is a half-baked idea, so I'm not expecting any invites, but I'm still curious.

No, I did get a lot of trophies and I did vote a lot.

This probably has something to do with being an MVP member. Maybe?

Are you from the US?

Yes, sir.

DrKelpo

Banned
I once made a level where you jump from one block to a second one. It even had two layers.

Is that creative enough? ='(

Qassim

There is a Private EU PlayStation Beta programme that usually has private betas that aren't usually discussed in public, been like that for over 10 years. This looks like one of them - but it looks like your invitations hasn't come from being a member of that, rather being an US PlayStation MVP.

Top Bottom