• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6 no longer Ps3 exclusive, coming to 360 Fall 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I think that it never was announced as a PS3 exclusive

My friend who knows a friend who knows a friend who works at gamestop said Yes.

Good source?

Edit: Oh And

1zcmskz.jpg

That figures and it is not surprising. That is probably the primary reason the game is taking so long to come out. Remember FF13?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
PS3 owners should be happy that at least it wasnt cancelled.

Xyphie said:
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
Tbh, anything Namco does shouldn't be surprising at this point. They make games go multiplat randomly (Eternal Sonata) while at other times keeping games exclusive for almost no reason at all (Ace Combat 6, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm).

Fersis

OokieSpookie said:
Excuse me?
Yeah,i dont trust Namco.

And probably i shoud put : 'WE PS3 owners should be happy ...'
My only consoles are : PSX,PS2 and PS3. (So you pretty much know in which threads you will find me :D )

GeoramA

Sony will "approach" Namco for exclusive demo and dlc rights.

That's how you do exclusives this generation.

Opiate

For those who can't see the video, it's very clearly stated. At the end of the video, the lead developer is asked directly:

Q:When is this game being released, and on what platforms?
A: It is being released in the fall of 2009 on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom