• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 |OT| Dragons & Dungeon Mastering

Wow, I feel stupid. I totally misunderstood the origins. I thought these were companions that you could recruit, but they are your own origins, which will affect the story and your own goals?

That's really cool.

They are companions or you can play as them either way. In the first area, you'll meet some of them to recruit as companions.

JMY86

Awesome OT. I can't wait. I was going to make a custom character but now I am leaning towards Sebille/Rogue as my main character.

Labadal

I loved the first game. I haven't touched the Early Access version in my Steam library, but I have been looking at it longingly. This has been my most anticipated game ever since I backed it.

Lister

Banned
Are there any premade DM scenarios to play through?

Yeah I was wondering about that. The some of the DM videos were about taking a party through a specific D&D adventure module. I don't now if they'll be able to include it in the game or not. That would be cool.

Durante

Great job on the OT!

And it's already at 2 pages. I remember when I had to make Larian game OTs and keep them going together with a handful of posters. Their success is so awesome to see.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I hope there are giant spiders in this I feel like video games have turned their back on this classic monster type.

Hopefully they are in a desert where a constant wind storm robs you of your action points, that would make the giant spider experience all the more sweet.

Oh... wait.

Doc_Drop

I'm really interested an undead build but intimidated by the effect that will have on the game in terms of difficulty.

Choices...

The undead dwarf looks amazing

Plumpman

I'm so excited for this, one of the greatest games especially in co-op.
I have no doubt hilarious antics will ensue regardless of the darker tone.

I haven't played early access, but one thing that really bugged me in OS1 is when you listened into conversations in co-op, the auto-scrolling would never work properly and would always scroll to the wrong part of the dialogue. Was this addressed in OS2?

Shahadan

giphy.gif

Dario ff

Banned
I've not dared to touch the early access build all this time despite having it installed for months now. During this recent CRPG renaissance, I did not expect Larian to be a new favorite of mine. Their focus on fun combat and ambitious games that actually work is much appreciated.

We're debating with a friend to make our first playthroughs a completely coop one. It would take a lot of scheduling to play through a game this big, but it sounds potentially amazing.

Type2

I've got my friends in on the hype and I'm ready for some 4 player co op at launch!
I still have no idea what character I'm gonna roll.

Plumpman

We're debating with a friend to make our first playthroughs a completely coop one. It would take a lot of scheduling to play through a game this big, but it sounds potentially amazing.

This is what my brother and I did with OS1. Our playthrough was spaced out over months and months, but my gosh it was absolutely glorious to play through a game that big together. Highly recommended!

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Anyone try this on a meager laptop? I have a 960M and would appreciate some impressions.

Santiako

The full game update will be pretty hefty since it includes all the voice acting. The 40mb update might be to prepare things for tomorrow.

Blubikins

Neo Member
Ahhhhhh I can't wait to dive into this game. I can't decide if I want to play on my 70" inch tv in the living room with a controller or my office.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Does anyone know how itemization is in this game (or was in Original Sin?) I always like my CRPG's to have some phat loot.

Tovarisc

They're both! The origns you don't pick will be the rest of recruitable characters for your party.

That is actually really cool way to do it. You can pick Origin and get extra shit right off the bat or run into Origin heroes during your adventures and help them on their quest.

I like that, a lot.

Sylas

I'm super tempted to pick this up just for DM mode alone. I'm not sure what I'd use it for exactly but goddamn would it be a cool thing to have.

Top Bottom