• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Compendium thead of the best friends we never met!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Thanks for the cross link, TommyT. I'll do the same for you when I get home and get a proper OP set up to be edited in.

Jaagen

radjago said:
2. What happened to Seanbaby?

He's freelance, I think.

Anyway, downloading the podcast now, and if anyone could torrent all the 1up Your casts, it would have been really nice.

TommyT

davidthemute said:
Those torrent's don't seem to be too healthy...

Because there isn't a reason to really use them while you can still download them from 1UP. The Download Them All addon is probably the best bet right now. The torrent, I'd imagine, will be the method of choice once the files are defunct from the site.

graywolf323

Gold Member
thanks a lot for the compendium! much easier to find info

hopefully more archive torrents go up, not sure why but I feel this need to have all the episodes now :lol

I updated the RSS feed posted at the bottom of the OP to aggregate pretty much every Twitter and blog feed listed on the front page. I'll keep watching for newcomers and add them as needed.

TommyT

In case you haven't checked lately, as posted above the RSS feed is updated (and will be as we get more information added in the OP). Added more links for downloading the old EGM Live* and CGW podcasts via the Gamevideos. Also, added a link to a program that will help people who are mass downloading these MP3 files.

TommyT said:
In case you haven't checked lately, as posted above the RSS feed is updated (and will be as we get more information added in the OP). Added more links for downloading the old EGM Live* and CGW podcasts via the Gamevideos. Also, added a link to a program that will help people who are mass downloading these MP3 files.
Try to add their GAF usernames like you did with Skip.

TommyT

Blu_LED said:
Try to add their GAF usernames like you did with Skip.

I have PM's out to many of them asking if they are alright with me doing this. As I get their approval I will add them to the OP.

TommyT

Ok, so I found my 2007 podcasts folders with the following:

1UP Yours
EGM Live*
GFW Radio
Legendary Thread
Retronauts
Sports Game Guy's Sports Anomaly

Do people still want these made into torrents?

Aselith

TommyT said:
Ok, so I found my 2007 podcasts folders with the following:

1UP Yours
EGM Live*
GFW Radio
Legendary Thread
Retronauts
Sports Game Guy's Sports Anomaly

Do people still want these made into torrents?

Yeah, if you could that would be great. I'll add them to my thread and hopefully we can get the ball rolling on some torrenting over the next few days. Not sure how much interest there is with the files still available on the site right now but we can try at least. GFW and EGM are already available (but I can add a second torrent link if you make one), the others are still needed.

VGChampion said:
Almost got all of the 1up show. More of a pain than the podcast as I had to go to each Game Videos link. :lol

Anyone have an idea on how to DL this episode?

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/3180

It doesn't have any download link so I wasn't sure if it was "rippable" or not. That's not really my forte.

You are a god amongst men, sir. You gonna be able to do some torrent action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom