• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want to be a Pokemon for some reason?

Tourmeta

Since some people will probably bash living in a Pokeball 99% of the time, here's a quote to comfort you:
Furthermore, while it is not known how a captured Pokémon perceives their time inside their Ball, the device is said to replicate a "Pokémon-friendly" environment that is "designed for comfort". All of these factors strongly discourage Pokémon from escaping their Balls. - Source

So it's probably rather chill and nothing to worry about. Not sure I want to be one though.

Lucario :D

Lucario

You die.

In a realistic Pokemon world, as soon as a Chespin catches on fire, you will die as well. That wouldn't be good.

Such a buzzkill...

Since some people will probably bash living in a Pokeball 99% of the time, here's a quote to comfort you:

So it's probably rather chill and nothing to worry about. Not sure I want to be one though.

1: Best choice.
2: Gimme dat two-story luxury ball. I bet it has a jacuzzi.

Berordn

You want to be a Chespin? Go big or go home.

143snorlax_rgnerl2.png

"It stops eating only to sleep. It doesn't feel full unless it eats nearly 900 pounds a day."

Sorian

Banned

Being in a pokeball would be no worse then spending eternity in your game/computer room....

Any of White's Pokemon so I get free handjobs all day erryday

I'd be a Rotom. He's a ghost, he can hack shit, he can live in machines and HE'S MADE OF PLASMA

WHY ATTACK WHEN I CAN JUST FUCK YOU UP WITH MY DUAL ENERGY SWORDS MOTHERFUCKER

I'd probably want to be Blastoise or Wailord - Blastoise because he's a giant, awesome turtle with huge cannons in his shell and Wailord because he's so huge no one will want to use him.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also people should know Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.

The whole premise of those games is that you, the player, become Pokemon... and you know what? You realized how awesome it is! No humans too!

Top Bottom