• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshi. WTF Nintendo?

Salsa

selig said:
papermario2yoshi_2.jpg

Love him

DieNgamers said:
Mario 64 had the best or at least the most emotional Yoshi design:
mario-64.jpg

Hangs out on the roof the whole fucking game, then just bails on you. "Here's some extra lives, now that they're completely pointless."

Lijik

rainking187 said:
Hangs out on the roof the whole fucking game, then just bails on you. "Here's some extra lives, now that they're completely pointless."
Seriously. FUCK SM64 Yoshi.

Diablos54

Subliminal said:
WAAAH WAAAH MY VIDEO GAME RIDEABLE DINOSAUR WITH A LONG TONGUE THAT EATS FRUIT AND POOPS OUT EGGS DOESN'T LOOK REALISTIC
:lol :lol :lol Perfect reply, thread should have been locked after this.

Never noticed a difference.

Yoshi's Story is a fucking awesome game.

edit:
TheKillerman360 BALLZ,LOOK AT MAH BALLZ

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I haven't cried from laughter like that for such a long time.

1-D_FTW

Diablos54 said:
:lol :lol :lol Perfect reply, thread should have been locked after this.

Have you read the thread? It's got: Ballz, look at mah ballz, Eat Asshole, creepy pics, and bizarre arguments about subtle difference in Yoshi. This thread is great.

BertramCooper said:
Geez, what a stupid thread. Yoshi looks great. And I love the new voice work in SMG2.

If you want a better example of a Nintendo character whose design has gotten significantly worse, go with Daisy.

N64-era design:
MP3Art.PNG

GCN/Wii design:
daisy_mario_party.jpg

Still not sure why they decided to give her fetal alcohol syndrome face.

Omg I need to read threads from start to finish before I post.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

"Eat AAAAAAAAASHOOOOOLE, eat AAAAAAASSSHOOOOOOOLE"

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I can't believe this is the funniest thread on GAF in months. Fucking hilarious.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
BertramCooper said:
Geez, what a stupid thread. Yoshi looks great. And I love the new voice work in SMG2.

If you want a better example of a Nintendo character whose design has gotten significantly worse, go with Daisy.

N64-era design:
http://www.freewebs.com/princessdaisy178/MP3Art.PNG

GCN/Wii design:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1I7KiCuAU4k/SRfG_5maDdI/AAAAAAAAC70/kQtDIQ34A3M/s400/daisy_mario_party.jpg

Still not sure why they decided to give her fetal alcohol syndrome face.
I have some uh.. images that may help... uh... change you mind.

And I'm glad more and more people are being exposed to the wonder of the Yoshi Story theme even if they have an odd way of hearing the "lyrics".

McNei1y

Yoshi is and will always be the best character. He can shit and throw his feces at you without being ridiculed. One day we will be one in the same.

I really lovs me some Yoshi, he is right up there with Pikachu [and insert a few other Pokemon . . . and Midna ] on my love scale.

I wish they would give him another console game or use the Galaxy engine to make a "Yoshi's Star Story/ Journey" title set in space. (Really, I want them to suck that fucking engine dry)

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
yoshi in GALAXY 2 is the best he's been since SMW, and probably better.

plus, they changed the sound effect he makes when you saddle up back to that awesome BFFT-BRRRR. when i heard about this i was ecstatic.

selig said:
My mind cannot comprehend...a thread...about...Yoshi...this long?! And it´s not even about admiring his design, it´s an actual discussion with people arguing about whatever. :/
wait wait wait

If this were a seven page thread admiring Yoshi's design, your mind would be okay with that?

Plus, most of this thread is quotes of the SUPER SERIAL post and stupid funny jokes.

Odrion

Banned
stupidly minor galaxy 2 spoiler
in galaxy 2 when you eat the wind fruit Mario lays his head right on yoshi's asshole

it's pretty gross

bounchfx

beelzebozo said:
yoshi in GALAXY 2 is the best he's been since SMW, and probably better.

plus, they changed the sound effect he makes when you saddle up back to that awesome BFFT-BRRRR. when i heard about this i was ecstatic.

yup. made me so fucking happy when i saw that in the game

Top Bottom