• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

C7ngyUTWkAYJ1ho

HA!
Look at this for the next50/100 posts! HA!

Numb

Only meme I follow is that dude eating a pic of some actor from How I met your mother everyday till the actor eats a pic of him

The fallout of other people trying to get shit from celebs if it works will be hilarious

I'm fasting
secretly during ramadan
until Serena Williams and Lupita have dinner with me

Only meme I follow is that dude eating a pic of some actor from How I met your mother everyday till the actor eats a pic of him

The fallout of other people trying to get shit from celebs if it works will be hilarious

I'm fasting
secretly during ramadan
until Serena Williams and Lupita have dinner with me
I don't think I've seen a nobler cause for a hunger strike.

Johndoey

Banned
Power Rangers was a bit dull. Made me want to re-watch Chronicle. Liked the costumes a lot. Actor playing Billy is probably the strongest​part of the movie.

Sch1sm

Y'all hurt me.

January is just a Turkish celeb chef salting steaks.
February-1 is this dude who had a conversation with his ex who he serially cheated on, hence #hurtbae
February-2-2, or Roll Safe like Frozen said, is just a still from a video talking about how he likes women with smarts.
February-3, commonly known as whitemanblinking.gif, is of Drew from Giant Bomb in their Unprofessional Friday's video. Jeff Gertsmann says a thing, and the reaction follows.
March is from when Meryl Streep was screaming for the late Debbie Reynolds when they won a life time award at the SAGs in '05, apparently, but I just don't find that one funny?¿

D i Z

Mass Effect is never going to have the stones to tell a story from an alien point of view.
Garrus or Tali stand alone tales would have sold through the freakin roof, but the fear is still losing that mythical core audience too rigid to want anything outside of the current playbook.

Y'all hurt me.

January is just a Turkish celeb chef salting steaks.
February-1 is this dude who had a conversation with his ex who he serially cheated on, hence #hurtbae
February-2-2, or Roll Safe like Frozen said, is just a still from a video talking about how he likes women with smarts.
February-3, commonly known as whitemanblinking.gif, is of Drew from Giant Bomb in their Unprofessional Friday's video. Jeff Gertsmann says a thing, and the reaction follows.
March is from when Meryl Streep was screaming for the late Debbie Reynolds when they won a life time award at the SAGs in '05, apparently, but I just don't find that one funny?¿

We need more remarkable things to get excited about. I got two of that list though.

Mass Effect is never going to have the stones to tell a story from an alien point of view.
Garrus or Tali stand alone tales would have sold through the freakin roof, but the fear is still losing that mythical core audience to rigid to want anything outside of the current playbook.

I thought for sure Andromeda would be Dragon Age style and let you select a race.

I am still holding out Andromeda 2 will let you.

D i Z

Alternatively, stop expecting things of Mass Effect.

Wasn't expecting much to be honest. They pretty much came in at the level that I expected once again. It's a shame that they have such a wealth of material to draw from but won't ever use it when they had done so much before and should have only gotten bigger and better.

I thought for sure Andromeda would be Dragon Age style and let you select a race.

I am still holding out Andromeda 2 will let you.

There's always dlc. But to be honest they'd have to create something new and not pull from the current pool of characters. This one will have the lowest completion by a mile out of all of their stories.

The "play as alien races" thing will come as a saving throw when the franchise is about to buckle, IMO.

They'd have to write around a lot of shit and create a LOT of variables. So I don't know if they could even pull it off.

But I wanna play as a god damn Turian at least once.

Johndoey

Banned
Am I missing anything for never playing a Mass Effect game?

A few spots of decent writing, some solid world building, awkward sex scenes, and mediocre gameplay. Most importantly it's a space based WRPG series and it's not like we have tons of those to go around.

LionPride

Banned
Fuck...it's officially over. Those damn SourceFed and SourceFedNerd channels really helped me. Five years of good content, and it's done.

Shit I'm actually sad.

D i Z

lol
I'd check the track record of recommendations before cashing in on that confirmation bias first.
If you haven't played one by now, you clearly don't want to. Why even ask?

LionPride

Banned
What happened. ?
They were cancelled by their head company no clue as to why. Just sad to see so many funny talented people, not work there for right now. It all started with DeFranco, he may not be someone I like, but he started two of my favorite channels on YouTube and led to many other great channels. He led to many people having so many great opportunities by starting it up and just letting them write and do their own shit. These people who just did the weirdest, funniest shit and are just so talented...

They did their goodbye livestream. Was sad as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom