• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am sick of the games not titled Overwatch

I kinda fucking love Overwatch, but I always take a break at the tail end of the season. This season I put in as much time as I did S1, S2, and S3 combined- but I hit master! And then I cut back immensely. I'll be back for the event tho, and S5.

Puru

I get bored really fast, those past months i pretty much only logged in to get my event crate filled of whites and blue and did the arcade that "rewarded" additional ones on the first win to get more whites and blue.
I know that feeling though, some game does that to me now and then.

besada

Banned
I play Overwatch pretty much daily. I put in two or three rounds, and go onto something else -- currently Renowned Explorers and The Flame and the Flood. When there's an event, I play about twice that.

Creepy

Couldn't pay me to play games like that.

whatever though... just do what makes you happy, you don't need to play anything else.

antitrop

Shooting people with guns is pretty dumb to me, but I'll play a few matches every week.

Being able to play Support is what keeps Overwatch interesting for me. If I was a DPS main, yeah, I probably would have went back to Counter-Strike or something by now, but playing Support in OW is unlike other FPSs.

Phu

Banned
Overwatch is still one of those games where 'just one more match' turns into like 5 more matches before I finally exit it.

I can't do lifestyle games, where that's all I'm going to play and miss out on dozens of other awesome games (and other stuff) every year, or for an entire generation.

I played the god damn shit out of Quake III back in the day, and when I tried the beta for Overwatch it was like "yeah, this is pretty cool, I can see it" but I basically preconceived how everything was going to go, envision the process mastering the game and running the play for a year or more, and it was like I already had the whole fight in my mind like that Donnie Yen and Jet Li scene in Hero. Had a few friends bugging me for months who just couldn't get why I don't play it.

BashNasty

Absolutely love Overwatch, I still play it almost daily.

Blizzard absolutely nailed the feel of the game (as Blizzard does). Every action you take feels wonderful.

Quonny

After MOBAs, Overwatch feels shallow.

But there's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself in one game and not playing others. If it gets to a point where it's a compulsion and it's not actively fun, just delete it.

Kart94

Banned
Funny, i am sick of games titled overwatch. I think it is vastly overrated. Feels like a wanna-be Team Fortress 2 if you ask me.

That was me and Destiny around launch. Despite my many gripes with it, was an incredible experience with friends.

I think I've put maybe 20-30 hours into Overwatch but eventually got bored.

Top Bottom