• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct September 13th for Switch and 3DS

Haines

Banned
That's precisely the reason it won't be one of the best directs ever. Nintendo only unload a ton of announcements in one place when they're backed into a corner, like the infamous "oh shit" direct in early 2013 after the Wii U's sales figures came in.

Hell nah. This is new nintendo.

45 minutes.

Expect some bombas.

man I just realized that after so many years, this gif is still usable

p4k53qkho4ay.gif
Could this be foreshadowing? Lol

KodaRuss

Really excited to see what they have here. Hoping for some surprises but Ill be happy with whatever most likely.

I actually forgot this was today (thought it was tomorrow) so really pumped.

Can't wait until they don't say much about 2018 and the inevitable, "Why the sparse lineup?!?!" threads from people that have no idea how Nintendo tends to announce content.

Plum

I hope it's just 45 minutes of Reggie talking about his day.

It's a 45 minute lets watch of Reggie deleting the Mother 3 source code line by line.

"That ending would have been amazing to experience on Switch."

"But it's gone now."

"It's all gone now."

jariw

That's precisely the reason it won't be one of the best directs ever. Nintendo only unload a ton of announcements in one place when they're backed into a corner, like the infamous "oh shit" direct in early 2013 after the Wii U's sales figures came in.

I rather get game announcements for games that I will be able to play in the near future, than announcements of games that will arrive in 2 years.

jmizzal

Comcast just shut down the whole internet in my city it seems smh, the storm is gone we lost internet during the storm why are the messing up our internet now.

Good thing my phone has good 4G or I would have missed the whole Nintendo Direct

TrutaS

So many announcements that would make super excited this simply can't go wrong. Really don't want to see more Odissey, sad they will spend considerable time showing a game I already know I want and don't want to be further spoiled on.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Fire Emblem Warriors trailer + info
Mario Odyssey trailer + info
Xenoblade 2 trailer + info
Skyrim trailer + info
LA Noire trailer + info (maybe)
Metroid Samus Returns mention
Pokemon trailer
Dragon Quest

Platinum Collection (Bayo 1+2, W101)
Pikmin 4 tease
Smash Deluxe

A couple prominent indie mentions
Announcement of small downloadable games from Nintendo

Metroid Prime HD
Kid Icarus Uprising HD and/or a sequel
New F-Zero or F-Zero GX HD

I'll be happy with one of these. Two of these and I'll pass out.

All three and I might die.

Oh wow, I thought this was tomorrow. What a pleasant surprise. My wallet isn't ready though, there's too much coming out at the moment. I just can't justify it anymore.

ionitron

I've got no power due to hurricane and am limited by phone- is there a live text feed I can go on and refresh that someone can recommend me to?

I'd stay on here but y'all make 50 posts a second with anything live.

Top Bottom