• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Small (very small!) Mario Party 8 Pics!

Game-Biz

I haven't seen this before:

04_gamen.jpg

Oh, a some new Mario galaxy and MP3 goodness!

05_gamen.jpg

01_gamen.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Hope it breaks the mold of Mario Party games and DOESN'T suck this time.

linkboy

Another Mario Party game, that makes Nintendo 8-8 (8 games in 8 years, if I'm not mistaken (did a MP game come out last year)).

RaidenZR

Those screens, despite being microscopic, look good.

The only thing the Wii has undoubtedly proven to me before owning/playing is that I'll need more friends.

:(

Penguin

linkboy said:
Another Mario Party game, that makes Nintendo 8-8 (8 games in 8 years, if I'm not mistaken (did a MP game come out last year)).

Actually unless I'm mistaken.

There is/was no Mario Party this yr?

Kangu

Banned
Online isn't a big deal for this game. It's an aptly titled party game, and it's hard to have a party with total strangers online. Online is more suited to highly competitive or cooperative games.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Seems like the series will finally get revitalized with the new controller. Though, I expect the same controls you get with MP8 to be the same all the way up too MP15 lawl

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Amirox, where art thou?

Make the official kickass threads you always make!
:)

schism

BlueTsunami said:
Seems like the series will finally get revitalized with the new controller. Though, I expect the same controls you get with MP8 to be the same all the way up too MP15 lawl

Not too mention the same controls / minigame ideas that will be in Wario Ware, Rayman and Super Monkey Ball

Defcon

Banned
Say what you will about them milking the Mario Party franchise, but the games are a lot of fun with other people. Looking forward to the Wii version.

linkboy said:
If it was one game each year, Mario Party 8 would've come out last year. 2001 and 2006 have no new Mario Party games. Though I guess if you want to fill in the gaps you could count Mario Party-e and Mario Party Advance.

Top Bottom