• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V achievements revealed

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Might be some minor spoilers ahead. Read at your peril.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/achievements/

3xacKTO.png

AJvY3Ph.png

pRWycTF.png

And the story ones

mu9j2Fz.png

The achievements seem to quell my suspicion that there might not be that much to do outside of the main story (Looking at you GTAIV)

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Rampages, stunt jumps and spaceships Oh My!!

Fucking SA with super powered next gen blood pumping through it's veins. I'm officially on a blackout. This game is gonna be amazing.

has annoying online trophies.. -_-

although GTA4's were alot worse.. i think.

but yeah, hopfully the online is more enjoyable this time around.

botty

Banned
RockStar spent more time making sure their game was full of content and of the finest quality. Achievements clearly weren't a priority when they were crafting this masterpiece.

I read a couple of 'em and quickly scrolled down to avoid reading any more of them. This is a sign that this is one of the rare times I get a game on Day One. TLOU was worth it and I definetly hope this is worth it too.

I don't know what I'm doing in this thread.

Reule

This sounds great. Online doesn't sound as bad as GTA IV's besides maybe ranking up to a hundred. At the very least, it seems there's a lot more to do so it shouldn't feel like a grind. Numero Uno sounds a lot better than what Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic was for GTAIV.

Spaceship parts/nuclear waste better be... Less stupid than it sounds.

Hopefully taking the piss out of foil hats rather than indulging in them.

Zaventem

315 points for online. I would complain but GTA has a long multiplayer life and it actually looks pretty cool this time around.

Lemnisc8

Looks like there is some sort of
survival mode
as well.

Is there anything this game doesn't do?

Wonder if we'll be aple to piece together the
spaceship parts
for use...

∞

Top Bottom