• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Big Planet VITA street date removed...avail. NOW!

Cornbread78

I just went to GS to pay-off another pre-order and he handed me my paid copy of LBP VITA and said they removed the street date and it for sale now.

Go pick it up GAF!

reminder

The rare case where the EU gets a game before US and then they remove the street date LOL. Have fun guys, we'll have to wait another week :(

Called 2 GameStops nearby:

1: "I don't know, lemme check, hun. *2 minutes later* We have it here, but no notice that we can sell it. I can give y'all a call back after I check with my manager *decline*"
2: "Yup. Little Big Planet is out, darling."

Yes, I live in Georgia

Called 2 GameStops nearby:

1: "I don't know, lemme check, hun. *2 minutes later* We have it here, but no notice that we can sell it. I can give y'all a call back after I check with my manager *decline*"
2: "Yup. Little Big Planet is out, darling."

Yes, I live in Georgia

The plot thickens.

What about PSN?

psnisdownlawl.gif

Good idea considering the hype is at its highest right now. I'd grab it instantly on psn after seeing all these good reviews. LBP always felt like a good idea for a portable title but I missed out on the psp one.

Now the waiting game with Taco Bell begins. Hopefully they get these out quickly (they still think it comes out in "late October/early November" according to emails I've received back).

Do we have that PSN guy around? Any chance they might release it on PSN today.

I get the bad feeling that Toronto is going to have to wait until Monday. A lot of stores are saying they haven't gotten stock in and they don't know if they will get it in today. :(

I hope they don't correct this by the time I get off school. :(

Seems like this is official.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I called my local Gamestop. He said to call back in an hour or two after they check the stock that just came in. *fingers are crossed*

Top Bottom