• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

Whooo second page. Thread is on a roll now!

I had bacon in my hot breakfast this morning :3 Bacon and eggs and hashbrowns and beans. om nom nom.

Are you going to hurry up and eat some too?

I thought you were cool Shan :(

Bacon, fuck yeah!!

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

Stupid Americans. Smoke flavour added. Rubbish.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Whooo second page. Thread is on a roll now!

I had bacon in my hot breakfast this morning :3 Bacon and eggs and hashbrowns and beans. om nom nom.

Are you going to hurry up and eat some too?

wow. You just fell below Kritz on the cool list.

edit: banners up

Nice banner! Doesn't go with the thread title or political situation though.

Second page for me too. 50ppp necessary for those gif heavy threads. Also secondapps.

Rezbit

Woo a banner! I like.

Also if you want a laugh go in to that thread "My girlfriend thinks the world is 6000 years old."

Buck's party time.

This is the pits. My dad has decided to undergo a crazy diet, and now everyone else has to too. Milk products are now soy products (mayonnaise is now soy-onnaise, I wish I was joking, and milk is gone altogether), meat is now fish and tofu, icecream is now empty freezer, and worst of all white rice is now brown and wild rice. ;.;

Dead Man

This is the pits. My dad has decided to undergo a crazy diet, and now everyone else has to too. Milk products are now soy products (mayonnaise is now soy-onnaise, I wish I was joking, and milk is gone altogether), meat is now fish and tofu, icecream is now empty freezer, and worst of all white rice is now brown and wild rice. ;.;

DIVORCE YOUR PARENTS. That is cruel and unusual right there. My gf is on a crazy diet because she has fucked up intolerances, no salicylates, no amines, something else too, but I can still eat.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
So do you still want me to make the thread? I don't mind if someone else does.... we can stay here but the title has to change. Pretty sure we're not allowed 'shit' in there either.

As long as you remember who is the founder of this -GAF ;)

Deeku

Yeah the thread title makes us seem like an obnoxious bunch. Make another one that's nice and witty!

oipic

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

They added Australian servers to Super Monday Night Combat. Gogo Ausgaf!

Ooh, they did? Thanks for the heads-up. Time to revisit this then, I think (and endure another weekly 2GB update).

If any of you kind AusGAFers want in on the action, I have a few invitation thingies for this, too.

Jintor

Oh god I hate my brother and his stupid ass vergil teleports and fucking random wesker factor

ARRRRGH

Also I left my laptop at work, I guess I'll have to swing by and pick it up on Monday.

Oh god I hate my brother and his stupid ass vergil teleports and fucking random wesker factor

ARRRRGH

Also I left my laptop at work, I guess I'll have to swing by and pick it up on Monday.

Aaah nuts.

Older or younger? This will determine the appropriate level of humiliation for losing against him.

Who changed the title?

Shaneus

The man who impatiently went against tradition and started a new AusGAF without VOOK now asks to be patient for the thread banner.

Alright fine! I can wait. It's just that it is raining and I have no scotch, all I can do is complain :(
Vooks is Julia. Sythe Sith Syth Holy is Kevin.

Also, I'd settle for "Everything's Great and Nobody's Happy (Except Julia)".

Kritz

Banned
Syndicate is a pretty rubbish shooter. If you could buy it, you probably shouldn't. Maybe the coop isn't as bad.

Syndicate is a pretty rubbish shooter. If you could buy it, you probably shouldn't. Maybe the coop isn't as bad.

I think I will be giving it a run tonight if I don't end up replaying the first 3 Resident Evils after this weeks PSN+ deal. Plus RoN is still staring at me from the desktop, winking at me suggestively.

What about L4D ? D:

Working families moving forward in the knowledge that while Ricki Lee is awful, everything else about Australia is amazing.
Pleaaaase make it so!

Meanwhile the car next to me slams their car door into mine, while I am sitting in the drivers seat. Maybe you shouldn't have parked 30 cm away. Seriously, if they had driven slightly more forward they would have knocked off my mirror. You don't park that close to someone.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Farmers Union make the iced coffee.

oh ok its ok then. i can still get on the first page. i wasnt logged in so it was 50pp then i saw shans post and realised.
lets just say i dont like change

midonnay

craig ferguson is pretty funny for a late night talk show host especially considering that he talks for pretty much the entire show >_>

Clipper

Yay, new thread.

Also, yay, just finished Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Did anyone else notice the
lack of kings :p
?

Additionally, yay, SydGAF 3: Board Games 2: Electric Boogaloo is Go on Sunday the 11th. Just thought I'd mention it in the new thread. PM me for details if you are interested and don't know them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom