• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Quick

Banned
DALÉ DALÉ DALË

What in DALÉnation

Bg2ZE8XCEAE9_Kx.jpg

imBask

Banned
if we have all the bottom 6, how will you guys manage to ice 4 lines?

it's a bold strategy, really out of the box

mdubs

Banned
"Do you know where your team's GM is right now?"

A question for Oilers fans who should be making sure Pete is away from his phone lest he get swindled by another GM

yyzjohn

Banned
"Do you know where your team's GM is right now?"

A question for Oilers fans who should be making sure Pete is away from his phone lest he get swindled by another GM

My favorite deadline day image was Mike Gillis hanging out at a golf course, zero fucks given about any deals.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers D pairings in practice today:

McDonagh-Smith
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Clendening

I could get used to this.

Solo

I'd love to see Red defend Bergevin at this point. Unless this is all just the lead up to a blockbuster, Bergevin is going out not with a bang, but with a wet fart.

I actually like Dwight King. There's a need to fix our bottom lines because Mitchell and Flynn and Byron aren't cutting it. McCarron will be traded today

Marvie_3

Banned
How many grit grinders do the Habs need?

Habs are just gonna press on, and they're gonna have the grit, grit, grttiest trade deadline since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Solo plops his fat white ass on the couch tonight, he's gonna find the grittiest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Habs are just gonna press on, and they're gonna have the grit, grit, grttiest trade deadline since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Solo plops his fat white ass on the couch tonight, he's gonna find the grittiest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Hallelujah holy shit!

Yawnier

Banned
Old man Cliff Fletcher taking a nap and Kyle Dubas on his phone and watching TV in the Leafs war room.

Everybody panic

In Bergevin's head it's still 2003 where all you need is a goaltender, a one-goal lead, and a bunch of grinders to slow everyone else down.

Top Bottom