• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So i really like Next Browser on my phone, but it's hard to be able to switch to any of the non major browsers.

Things like Next and Dolphin aren't made by big enough corporate entities to do the server side bandwidth stuff. So it kills my ability to make the switch from Chrome other than to say FF or Opera cause they have the bandwidth feature. :-(

I am hearing that LG Canada distribution centers are now receiving Nexus 5 shipments. Apparently there are about 4,000 units allocated for western Canada and 26,000 for the east.

Makes sense, since Carphone Warehouse in the UK has their shipment.

What's your source?

Dude on a local Canadian forum I visit works for LG Canada. Posted these as proof:

NKAFxFw.jpg
SPupYCx.jpg

Shambles

I am hearing that LG Canada distribution centers are now receiving Nexus 5 shipments. Apparently there are about 4,000 units allocated for western Canada and 26,000 for the east.

26:4 ratio? Gross. I hope that by western Canada they mean AB+BC and the eastern warehouse serves the rest of the country.

Looks like they're going for a proper good "Available... NOW!" aren't they?

Which is nice, but on the other hand oh god just announce it already

Jesus Christ, it's just a phone. It might be a good one, but it's nothing life changing. It's not even revolutionizing anything. Even the OS update it comes with is so boring, Google had to partner with a food company to make the marketing look exciting. The entire cycle this year is just a simple +1 from last year.

I mean, for fucks sake, THE SETTINGS ARE STILL HOLO DARK! How could anyone in here genuinely care about all this bullshit, when the settings are still holo dark?!

gcubed

Jesus Christ, it's just a phone. It might be a good one, but it's nothing life changing. It's not even revolutionizing anything. Even the OS update it comes with is so boring, Google had to partner with a food company to make the marketing look exciting. The entire cycle this year is just a simple +1 from last year.

I mean, for fucks sake, THE SETTINGS ARE STILL HOLO DARK! How could anyone in here genuinely care about all this bullshit, when the settings are still holo dark?!

fuck it, you're right. I'm out

Nicktendo86

You cynical bastard

Spinluck

All smart phones are pointless.

I don't want this device anymore.

dubq

I dunno, they're roughly the same thing, chocolate, wafers... I like coffee crisp's flavour more

I demand android 1.5 be retconned to Coffee Crisp

I prefer the coffee flavour of Coffee Crisp but I like the chocolate in KitKat - I'm torn as a Canadian! ;)

Junior mint your pic made the news son....
They are linking to this page.

Somebody here working for android and me? Probably a lurker

Droid life picked it up too

Shit I can't sleep either Vic. Sundar what up homie. Merge it already

Junior mint your pic made the news son....
They are linking to this page.

Somebody here working for android and me? Probably a lurker

Droid life picked it up too

Shit I can't sleep either Vic. Sundar what up homie. Merge it already

I posted it on Reddit, making it the top post there. That's probably where Android and Me saw it.

I wonder if we will hear/see a Google smartwatch this week. I'm somewhat eager to see how well a Google offering will be, along with Google Now implementation.

G17

Cannot wait for the Nexus 5! Will miss the quick controls from the stock browser on my Nexus S though. :/

Does anyone of any browsers which could support a similar browsing experience. (full screen with quick controls)

DarkFlow

Banned

y5ENgxX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom