• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
coco and i are listening to the same bright eyes song and reading the lyrics together
bffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDWKSie5gLo song

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/117164/ lyrics

BURIED UNDER THE INFLUENCE THE CITY IS DRIVING ME OUT OF MY MIND

Well I guess we all fit into your slogan in that fast food marquee
Red-blooded, white skinned, oh and the blues
Oh, and the blues, I got the blues, that's me!

I've been staring too long at the screen
But where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
It came to my ears in the goddamn loveliest melody
How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
To love and to be loved
Let's just hope that is enough

ZeroRay

I have horrible dreams about going into disgusting, shit infested communal bathrooms barefoot.

My point is, mess it up to the point where no one else would go in so you have it all to yourself.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
own my communal bathroom? i dont have that power.

5-litre-bottle.jpg

invest in one of these to piss in comfort. Coldvein is back and its a friday. Today is the shit

Kentpaul

kp still alive. a cause for further celebration. i came home early baby.

was your ban lifted ? Whats going on man, did your friend who got stabbed live?

I'm about to watch southland and fire a pizza in the oven in the next hour bro, you getting high/drunk today fam ?

coldvein

Banned
was your ban lifted ? Whats going on man, did your friend who got stabbed live?

I'm about to watch southland and fire a pizza in the oven in the next hour bro, you getting high/drunk today fam ?

i'm free. jacob survived with flying colors and is now covered in wicked looking scars all over his face and neck. because of this he got more pussy last week than i will in the rest of my life.

late here, no work tomorrow, pert drunk, feels good kp. good to see you man.

Kentpaul

i'm free. jacob survived with flying colors and is now covered in wicked looking scars all over his face and neck. because of this he got more pussy last week than i will in the rest of my life.

Same back to ya man its only noon hear in the land of scotland, I will be drinking today of course and smoking teh weedz

cooking bacon to tide me over while my pizza bakes.. livin the life fellas

Kentpaul

your goin places son

buying 4 litres of strongbow right now for tonight peoples, going to a bro's with other frineds. Work tomorrow at noon but fuck it.

Good times

about to have a bottle of this refreshing shit will i get ready

41G-U5Udy8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Xun

Right now I'm trying to get myself physically fit to help my confidence.

Starting p90x tomorrow and I've cut out soda, fast food, and other high carb foods from my diet.

And once I've lost some fat and gained some muscle I'll be heading out a lot to see what bars or events I can go to.
Why not now?

There's literally nothing stopping you from going out now man.

Edit: Also congrats on the grades!

Why not now?

There's literally nothing stopping you from going out now man.
I could go out now but I just feel like I'd be much more comfortable in my own skin if I was a tad bit leaner than I am now.

And it's not that I have a big belly or anything like that. I just have a slight gut.

If I finish up on some of my freelance work tomorrow I'll try to head downtown and see where I can go to chill.

Edit: Also congrats on the grades!
Thanks, man!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
IMG_20120504_221705.jpg

Tesco had bottles of cider at £1.50 tonight so I grabbed some Westons, didn't actually realise it was 8.2% when I bought it, awesome surprise if you ask me.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
One long island down.

Moving on to a bottle of vodka a friend of ours won from some club somewhere.

awesome! waddup brah!!

Evening drunk thread, i am absoltly smashed! i mean im coherent enought to type but fuck,, im smashed, hows liafe everyone! :D

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

holy shit, you're back!

AcridMeat

Banned
Skunk beer IMO. Lots of people like it though.

My dad had bought a 6 pack sometime last year or 2 years ago. After we each had one it sat in the fridge for 6 months until we decided to finally get rid of it. It at least got rid of some of the flavor in that time.

tc farks

bout to go see avenger wit a bro
girl that said she would see it wit me waited too long to respond

I know this feel, but it was my fault. This girl I'm seeing was supposed to see Cabin in the Woods earlier this week with me and I had to cancel. But her movie pick, I made it to no problem (This Means War).

Oh well. Drinking on a box of chardonnay and listening to Childish Gambino. Tonight will be good regardless of where I end up.

balddemon

Banned
I know this feel, but it was my fault. This girl I'm seeing was supposed to see Cabin in the Woods earlier this week with me and I had to cancel. But her movie pick, I made it to no problem (This Means War).

Oh well. Drinking on a box of chardonnay and listening to Childish Gambino. Tonight will be good regardless of where I end up.

ya i texted her right as she got off work at 4pm and its now 730 so i'm just gonna go have a 3some date with da bros. should be good.

damn shame though, this girl is sexy as fuck.

ps atra i wrote on your wall i hope u saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom