• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Like these?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Bootaaay/stuff/kanetaker.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Bootaaay/stuff/undertakerkane.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]
Exactly!!! Those drawings are really well done.

Hell, even Botched Spots is jumping in on the action. Newest comic.

[IMG]http://botchedspot.com/files/comics/2012-04-13-kane-standup.jpg

steveovig

When exactly did Dave say he was contacted by Dixie? I've been listening to every F4W.com show he was on and I read the last Observer and it said nothing about this.

RBH

When exactly did Dave say he was contacted by Dixie? I've been listening to every F4W.com show he was on and I read the last Observer and it said nothing about this.

4/15 Observer Radio - Dave speaks about talking with Dixie on Thursday morning
4/12 Daily Update - Dave made a brief mention about speaking with Dixie earlier in the day

Reneledarker said:
Anyone know if they aired the FCW show where Seth won the heavyweight championship?

Unfortunately, it didn't air - the 04/01 episode showed his post-match celebration, but not the match itself, although the re-match with Leo Kruger took place later that episode.

Exactly!!! Those drawings are really well done.

Kane_CHibi.jpg

Kane_DBZ_Style_by_UBob.jpg

And...OMG, WTF is this shit???? My eyes. They burn.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Bootaaay/stuff/Kane_CHibi.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Bootaaay/stuff/Kane_DBZ_Style_by_UBob.jpg/IMG]

And...[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Bootaaay/stuff/Kane_and_Matt_Hardy_by_TwistedWWE.jpg"]OMG, WTF is this shit????[/URL] My eyes. They burn.[/QUOTE]
I've entered a world that I didn't even know existed, and honestly, didn't want to know existed.

What I'm gathering here is that there are Kane DBZ fan fics, along with Gay Kane Fan Fics.

This is Kane's world folks, we're just living in it.

UberTag

I see that WrassleGAF has been replaced by KaneGAF.
I suggest you carry on through tomorrow evening during RAW once the inevitably disappointing RAW taping results have been posted.

We should take bets on which meaningless midcard belt gets passed around like a whore in England. The tag titles, the US title or the divas title?

I suppose Big Show could job the IC belt back to Cody seeing how that entire angle was built around winning at Mania but I rather doubt that.

Oh wait... I'm doing this wrong. One sec...

Art_of_PNT_2_by_Shinjuchan.jpg

I don't even really like cage matches where the object is to escape - the purpose of the cage should be to contain the violence, to make sure there's no interference, or to ensure that a competitor can't get themselves intentionally counted out. It should be a feud ender, not just another gimmick match.

ZeroRay

I don't even really like cage matches where the object is to escape - the purpose of the cage should be to contain the violence, to make sure there's no interference, or to ensure that a competitor can't get themselves intentionally counted out. It should be a feud ender, not just another gimmick match.

I don't have an issue with escape as long as the only method is climbing out, since you have to beat the living piss out of your opponent to have the time to do that. The fucking door kills all the tension.

G-Fex

Looks like I'm going to need a new jeff hardy avatar.

Fallen Edge is right, enough with Russo being the NWA champion, its time for Kane to be champ!

I see that WrassleGAF has been replaced by KaneGAF.
I suggest you carry on through tomorrow evening during RAW once the inevitably disappointing RAW taping results have been posted.

We should take bets on which meaningless midcard belt gets passed around like a whore in England. The tag titles, the US title or the divas title?

I suppose Big Show could job the IC belt back to Cody seeing how that entire angle was built around winning at Mania but I rather doubt that.

Without an English wrestler currently active on the roster the odds of a random title change decrease, if only Wade Barrett wasn't injured. Anyway the random title changes seem to usually be angled for a face pop so if anyone goes down i'm betting on divas or tag belts, plus they are worthless anyway, well more worthless.

I have to say, it's kind of weird waking up every morning to many Kane related posts, i'm not sure whether as a Kane fan i'm missing out or dodging a bullet, maybe a little bit of both.

NAH COS ITS IN THAT THERE LONDON. Might attend the local 'Revenge Tour'. Maybe. Went to one back in 2004 and remember me and a couple of mates just ripping into Coach for a good 30 minutes. Credit to him he offered a bit of banter back. Much laughter. Think it helped we got free tickets.

My mate, big Dean Malenko mark, marked out when he came down to watch a Divas match at ringside. He was trying to get Malenko's attention, but he was having none of it. Much laughter.

Still haven't been to a UK Raw, judging by the quality of a standard Raw a house show would probably be a better option if I did cough up the money.

Yeah, I guess the fact that very little happens on UK TV tapings doesn't help either. I went to one in Birmingham and was treated to 3 UMANGA matches. Crowd tried their best to care, but were dead.

eggybob

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone UKers off to Raw tonight?

I am, saying that I haven't had much luck with uk Raws. I went to the raw where santino had his tea party with sheamus and cena destroyed most of the nexus. I did go to a decent smackdown after swagger cashed in the mitb.

Ydahs

Horrible finish. Storm should have won. That made no sense. The whole feud was built to give Storm his revenge at this ppv. What the fuck? Why keep the belt on Roode?

Couldn't agree more. Felt like a deja vu, since the same thing happened at BFG last year.

Storm also looked legitimately pissed after the match too. Flipped Hebner off and went straight to his family. I wonder if there was a last minute decision to make the champ retain like last time, since all indications pointed to a Storm win.

Also, this is the first time I've felt that a TNA show would have been better in the Impact Zone. Talk about a dead crowd.

Striker

Will have to catch more TNA shows. I am getting more Thursdays off, so if the spoilers, if its taped, look decent I'll have to check it out. PPV sounds like it was decent save an unnecessary ending. On the contrary, I have no care at all for Extreme Rules, even with Brock.

jmdajr

All these pictures remind me of when I was younger and I drew ultimate warrior on EVERYTHING.(meaning all my school supplies)

Aiii

So not worth it
Couldn't agree more. Felt like a deja vu, since the same thing happened at BFG last year.

Storm also looked legitimately pissed after the match too. Flipped Hebner off and went straight to his family. I wonder if there was a last minute decision to make the champ retain like last time, since all indications pointed to a Storm win.

Also, this is the first time I've felt that a TNA show would have been better in the Impact Zone. Talk about a dead crowd.

The guy going Wooo-wooo-woooooooooooo from when Flair arrived all the way till the end of the main event made me want to punch his face in.

Listening to the Observer Radio today, Meltzer is saying Storm was planned to win up until about a week ago and then some "very vocal forces" started saying it was the wrong move and obviously they won out. I'm wondering if vocal forces=Hulk Hogan.

Kaladin

Listening to the Observer Radio today, Meltzer is saying Storm was planned to win up until about a week ago and then some "very vocal forces" started saying it was the wrong move and obviously they won out. I'm wondering if vocal forces=Hulk Hogan.

Sometimes I feel like this company is on repeat.

The line-up for New Japan's annual Super Jr's tournament has been announced;

01. Prince Devitt (Current IWGP Jr. and CMLL/NWA Historic Middleweight Champion)
02. Ryusuke Taguchi
03. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger
04. Tiger Mask IV
05. KUSHIDA
06. BUSHI [AJPW]
07. Low Ki [CHAOS]
08. Davey Richards [CHAOS/NRC] (Current IWGP Jr. Tag Team Champion)
09. Rocky Romero [CHAOS/NRC] (Current IWGP Jr. Tag Team Champion)
10. Jado [CHAOS]
11. Gedo [CHAOS]
12. TAKA Michinoku [KAIENTAI DOJO/Suzuki-gun]
13. Taichi [Suzuki-gun]
14. Black Tiger VI [Suzuki-gun] ~ debut
15. PAC [DG / UK]
16. Daisuke Sasaki [free/DDT]
17. Alex Kozlov [free] ~ debut
18. Angel de Oro [CMLL] ~ debut

Pretty good line-up this year, especially with PAC, Low Ki & Richards. Shame Ibushi isn't included, but he's only just back from injury. The tournament runs from May 27th to June 10th.

Ydahs

So I guess I was right with this being BFG 2.0. Flipping Hebner off was very uncharacteristic of Storm and so was him jumping into the crowd to be with his family.

How stupid can TNA be? They just had their best build up to a match that I can remember. The emotion and story portrayed was believable, something which is rare in pro wrestling today, yet they blew it all away with last minute changes.

I personally think that what happened post BFG turned out for the better. Storm winning the title and then being turned on by Roode worked out well. Hopefully TNA have a good vision for this, but to change a decision one week before a PPV and the 'start of a new beginning' doesn't exactly give me much hope that these changes we've been hearing about will make much of a difference.

So I guess I was right with this being BFG 2.0. Flipping Hebner off was very uncharacteristic of Storm and so was him jumping into the crowd to be with his family.

How stupid can TNA be? They just had their best build up to a match that I can remember. The emotion and story portrayed was believable, something which is rare in pro wrestling today, yet they blew it all away with last minute changes.

I personally think that what happened post BFG turned out for the better. Storm winning the title and then being turned on by Roode worked out well. Hopefully TNA have a good vision for this, but to change a decision one week before a PPV and the 'start of a new beginning' doesn't exactly give me much hope that these changes we've been hearing about will make much of a difference.

Turning Roode heel atleast made some sense. If TNA was smart they could have done that without him losing at BFG also. Have him win the title at BFG, give Storm his rematch, turn heel and hit the bottle during that match. Obviously TNA can't think of something like that so they had him lose, piss off fans who paid for that, give Storm a 1 week title reign, and then give it to Roode. What they did here to Storm made absolutely no sense at all.

Khrno

Anyone UKers off to Raw tonight?

I went to Liverpool and Manchester's RAW/SD tapings last year, but going down to London is too much hassle. Hope they'r back in the north west in November, but they'll probably go to Newcastle or something like that for the tapings.

Turning Roode heel atleast made some sense. If TNA was smart they could have done that without him losing at BFG also. Have him win the title at BFG, give Storm his rematch, turn heel and hit the bottle during that match. Obviously TNA can't think of something like that so they had him lose, piss off fans who paid for that, give Storm a 1 week title reign, and then give it to Roode. What they did here to Storm made absolutely no sense at all.

WELL I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING DUDE, JAMES STORM HE AIN'T READY BROTHER. JEFF HARVEY GARRET BISCHOFF BOBBY ROO IS THE FUTURE OF THIS INDUSTRY JACK

Kaladin

Huh....I had no idea till just now that John Laurinaitis and Road Warrior Animal were brothers. Just saw Animal's last name in an article where he backed out of the Toronto Wrestlereunion due to some charity work commitments in Africa and his name was Joe Laurinaitis. They don't really look like brothers....or sound like it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So there was some thread on reddit where some guy said Bubba and D-Von may go back to WWE when their contracts are up this year... :lol

... I think I'm going away for awhile.
More often than not, people are getting banned when they venture over into Gaming..
This is true. But we are in the same place as Pony-GAF. They click the wrong link and BOOM! Place is full of Ponies. Or Furries. Or Pony furries. They read the thread and BANG! we all banned...

NEVAR FORGET DMCZAF.

Top Bottom