• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Drewfonse

You look at the movesets to some extent. I don't go crazy with frame data or anything, not that guy. I'd say do the initial tutorial, do the character tutorial and then do the initial multiverse tutorial until you unlock the AI Battle Simulator in multiplayer. Create a team of 3 characters you'd like to play and send them out against an enemy team. Watch the fights as the AI battle it out. You'll start to see how they function and what they link or meter burn etc.

Bottom line you just gotta get in there and play. If you find someone that interests you pop back in here and ask for help.

Nice

Audi

Neo Member
Been playing the game all day. The production quality for the story and game in general is amazing.

NetherRealm has really knocked it out of the park with Injustice 2. I'm glad I went with the Ultimate Edition.

Also, Black Canary is awesome.

Just pre-ordered about an hour ago. I miiight be able to get some game time in later tonight, but if not I've still got all day tomorrow. I'm really really interested to see how Darkseid plays.

shaowebb

Soooooooon...
YTevVAB.jpg

I wonder why they have the review up embargo not lift till late?

So far I'm hearing nothing but good things. I'm guessing is sleepy ass WB always having that extra safety net

Just play it. You know you'll regret just watching it without getting the actual experience of doing it yourself.

At least that's how I feel.

Yeah but I only play these games like MKX and Injustice1 once offline on easy just for the story so I dont want to waste money this time.

Anyone playing the app game? I just bought a character twice using shards and it didn't give it to me. If it doesn't get fixed I'm dropping this thing.

Steiner

Banned
Hints? Positive? Negative? Reverse?

WWG content is currently being published at comicbook.com/gaming (for reasons), and you'll find the review there in about three hours. It's good news.

Whoops, make that two hours. I was thinking in Eastern time.

Story question spoilers!
I heard that the story in this game is...disappointing. Is that true? I rarely play online so it's usually single player content for me.

Cyros

The shipping status on my ultimate edition is still at "shipping information received."

Come on Best Buy...

Phloxy

Story question spoilers!
I heard that the story in this game is...disappointing. Is that true? I rarely play online so it's usually single player content for me.

I saw a bit of certain people saying that. I have my review going up shortly, it's the best story they have made since MK9. The moments, the little twists an turns. Lot's of cool character moments mixed in with huge set-pieces. Really fun story mode.

This baby is already preloaded and just waiting to midnight to become available. Sadly, I'm a wuss who is equally hyped and tired so I guess I'll hit the sack and play the shit outta this bad boy tomorrow. Also, #6 will be out (and Taylor said that there's a character reveal that will make people talk and/which is one of the biggest twist of them all).

Welp

Real life got in the way and I had to cancel my ultimate edition pre order today :( so I'm going to have to wait a bit longer to play the game. Ugh.

:'(

Top Bottom