• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MARIO + RABBIDS: Kingdom Battle |OT| XCOM on mushrooms

Twookie

Sonic was midnight PST. So this one will probably be midnight, either EST or PST.
I should've been more precise; I meant midnight in the country you're buying it from. A glaring omission from me, sorry!

Actually, Nintendo's first party retail titles typically release at midnight EST, but this is a third party title (actually being published by Ubisoft), so it's unknown whether it will release at midnight (EST or PST), or even by noon tomorrow, EST.

But since it's already released in Russia at midnight in one of their time zones, I'm going to guess it will release in the US at midnight PST, the same time as Sonic Mania.

Edit: Didn't realize you were in Norway. Cool that the game's up.

Forgot to mention the most vital thing about my post for some reason, sorry bout that.

When+your+de+facto+speed+aligns+just+right+_ed5e5b0e6f0a92ccf7f3fdfe4873c99f.jpg

SuperPoncho

Neo Member
Well played for 40 minutes or so after work. Loving it so far. The focus on movement and combos is refreshing and really makes you plan ahead. Looks amazing as well. Totally ready to dive back in. Glad I kept my pre-order

Yagami_Sama

The Pixel pack, which was offered as pre-order bonus comes as download code in the retail version, or the store will send via email ? Also is it valid for the digital version ?

SuperPoncho

Neo Member
The Pixel pack, which was offered as pre-order bonus comes as download code in the retail version, or the store will send via email ? Also is it valid for the digital version ?

Mine was in my boxed copy. Unfortunately could not download as not officially out till tomorrow here in Canada.

jorgejjvr

Gold Member
Wooowwww

My bank had sent a new card cause the other was compromised.

I forgot to update on Amazon...

And now I'm not getting it till Thursday :(

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Wooowwww

My bank had sent a new card cause the other was compromised.

I forgot to update on Amazon...

And now I'm not getting it till Thursday :(

Amazon doesn't seem like it's getting it to me until thursday anyway, I had the preorder set for awhile.

My gaming plans this week will be playing XCOM 2 and when I get too shell shocked I'll switch over to Mario Rabbids for a break lol
Hope this comes out midnight EST in the US. Would be nice to play a little before bed.

UK here. Got my copy today (Monday) from Amazon. I rarely ever get games a day early but I’m not complaining! So far I’m really enjoying it. I love the art style, the music is soooo good, the battles have been fun so far and there’s a decent amount of exploration. I’ve always enjoyed Rabbids humour so I’m liking it here too. Very happy with the game!

I'd really like to preorder (for that lame Pixel Pack) but I want this game digitally.
Am i shit out of luck?

And yeah yeah - blah blah blah preordering is bad and blah blah blah preorder items are also always bad - but i figure that if i want to play the game day 1, i might as well get whats coming to me.

Do I just have to go with physical then?

Apologies if this question has been posted before.

I'd really like to preorder (for that lame Pixel Pack) but I want this game digitally.
Am i shit out of luck?

And yeah yeah - blah blah blah preordering is bad and blah blah blah preorder items are also always bad - but i figure that if i want to play the game day 1, i might as well get whats coming to me.

You can pay to get the Pixel Pack on the eShop apparently. Or get the whole Season Pass which includes the Pixel Pack. I think.

-GJ-

Am i shit out of luck?

My physical copy (from the Dutch Ubi store) didn't have a code in the box. I did get an email that they would deliver the Pixel Pack to me on release day, so I'm guessing they are sending a code via email.

However, I saw in an unboxing of the US CE that there was a code in their box. So maybe depending on if you live in the US or Europe there might be a code in the box or not with day 1 copies.

Looks like I'll be waiting a while to play Mario Rabbids. Gamestop still hasn't shipped my Collectors Edition. Hopefully it arrives by Friday.

King_Moc

Banned
Am i shit out of luck?

The pixel pack was included in the season pass for me, if you were going to get that.

You can pay to get the Pixel Pack on the eShop apparently. Or get the whole Season Pass which includes the Pixel Pack. I think.

Any word on how much this thing is? I'd pull the trigger if it's 5 bucks or something, but if it's more then I guess I'm boned...oh well.

My physical copy (from the Dutch Ubi store) didn't have a code in the box. I did get an email that they would deliver the Pixel Pack to me on release day, so I'm guessing they are sending a code via email.

However, I saw in an unboxing of the US CE that there was a code in their box. So maybe depending on if you live in the US or Europe there might be a code in the box or not with day 1 copies.

I'm in the US and looking for a digital version.

The pixel pack was included in the season pass for me, if you were going to get that.

I probably will - but I'd like to play for a few hours before committing. And really its just pre-order bonuses - not the end of the world for me.

The Cowboy

Finished world 1, such a fun game with a fantastic visuals.
Am i shit out of luck?
I'd like the pixel pack to, its dam unfair that it comes with pre-orders and not also with buying the digital release (that costs more in most places!).

Edit.
Hmm, you can buy the pixel pack under downloadable content (in certain regions it seems) - so I pay more for the digital edition and then have to pay to get what comes free with the cheaper retail release 😒.

Yousefb

Anyone know how long this game is? My Switch is currently with Nintendo for repairs and they estimated it will take 9-11 days. Include shipping and I am looking at 2 weeks.

Thinking of just buying it on my cousins switch and playing it in the meantime. He left his with us ever since he beat BotW lol. I want to own it myself but at this point I might just bite it.

Top Bottom